Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

Miller travel thread

Started by JENX!!!, May 17, 2009, 02:10:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JENX!!!

Might as well get this started...
I plan on leaving here friday morning ....and leaving utah monday (maybe sunday night depending on how tired I am)....I dont think my van will make it up there so I might rent a truck....or if somebody has extra room and dont mind swingin by fallon....we can share the gas expenses??? ;D
Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

Oneup

I'm going to be leaving the bay area around 5am.  This should put me in Reno around 8:30.  I would like to get to the hotel before everyone else does so that no one is waiting on me.  My truck can only hold one bike but I do have a trailer that can hold two bikes if anyone has a truck that can tow it.  My truck might but I really don't want to take that chance.  The hotel rooms I am getting are for two nights so I will try to head to Reno on Sunday night.  If I go by myself I will probably stay the night in Wendover.  The hotels there are $22 dollars a night for doubles Sunday through Thursday.
02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

NVKrawler

We are leaving at 4 am Friday morning and coming home Monday night after the track day or more realistically Tuesday morning.