Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

lap timer beacon

Started by Yard Sale, April 18, 2008, 10:18:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

russtman

OH --I see how its gunna be ALAN -----   I know your mom ---- I'm gonna tell.!!!!!  ;)
Need  money!!!!   WILL WORK FOR TRACK DAYS.

russtman

Alan ---hows the bike coming???  new frame or no new frame??

Adiggity

Quote from: russtman on April 29, 2008, 10:30:52 AM
Where do I get a lap timer , and how much are they??  :-\
Hey Russ. I do have an old Michron lap timer. $75 and it's yours.

russtman

Dude, I  want it.    Can I look at it first then give you the money on site if I buy it??   Do I need , a beacon or do tracks just have one set up??

Adiggity

Quote from: russtman on May 01, 2008, 10:39:31 PM
Dude, I  want it.    Can I look at it first then give you the money on site if I buy it??   Do I need , a beacon or do tracks just have one set up??
Absolutely you can look at it before you buy it. It's been in one of my spare parts bins for the last year or two. I checked to see if it still works and pushed the on button and SHAZAM, it turned on. I'm sure it will still work fine. I'd like you to test it out before you pay me for it too, just so we know your happy and it works right. And you will not need a beacon, every trackday I've been to so far always has one, or somebody that is there has one.

russtman

Sounds good man ----- are you going to the track day on May 11th --Sunday??

Adiggity

Not sure if I'm doing Sat or Sun yet. Have to check the finances and make a decision. I will let you know shortly.

russtman

Either way , if we cant hook up this next week-end, I will get another time,  I want that thing ( pretty sure )  just want to check it out first, maybe even do a session with it if thats ok. ;D       Thanks Mr racer Man.   ;D ;D

A DRAGON

In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Adiggity

Hey Russ, I contacted AIM on that lap timer. They gave me a few things to try to make sure it is working right. I will check it out and let you know. Worst case I can send it in to them and have them go through it.

russtman

Dont worry about it Andy, I appreciate it , but I think I might just go ahead and get a new one.    I kinda liked the way yours looked, and it put alot more info on the screen and seemed to keep alot more as well.     It looked like it was easier to get to info and then see alot at once instead of having to scroll through, like on the other one.   

Let me look around a bit, I think at this point I will get a new one, but thanks for letting me use it.

Adiggity

Hey, it's all good man. Why don't you just come out and say it. Your too good for my old junk lap timer. Don't worry, I can take it.....  :'(

Resistor

Quote from: russtman on May 12, 2008, 11:13:14 AM
Dont worry about it Andy, I appreciate it , but I think I might just go ahead and get a new one.    I kinda liked the way yours looked, and it put alot more info on the screen and seemed to keep alot more as well.     It looked like it was easier to get to info and then see alot at once instead of having to scroll through, like on the other one.   

Let me look around a bit, I think at this point I will get a new one, but thanks for letting me use it.

What don't you like about it, what is bad?  Everything you mentioned was good.  Was is the weight?  :-X
2005 GSXR-600

russtman

No Russell it wasnt the weight.     ;)   Now Andy , I would never ever say anything to hurt your feelings my man, --besides , your THE MAN.        Just want a little bit newer one buddy.   ;D

Yard Sale

My lap timer didn't pick up any times from the last two sessions on Sunday. Did somebody pack up the beacon and go home at 3 PM?