Main Menu

AFM Round 1 Buttonwillow

Started by Adiggity, March 17, 2008, 08:37:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlatulentDan

Thanks!   My next bit of work is not being so polite to back markers.   I need to go to work on Monday, as I know every else does... but I end up being OVERLY polite and not taking the first opportunity to get past.

It was a hendrence last season too.  I need to fix.
Twin Works Factory  www.TWFRacing.com
CODE4 Racing          www.CODE4-Racing.com
Z2TrackDays            www.Z2Trackdays.com
MorePowerRacing    www.MorePoweRacing.com
Power Stands          www.PowerStands.com
4TheRiders              www.4TheRiders.com

Adiggity

Quote from: FlatulentDan on April 15, 2008, 10:59:32 AM
Thanks!   My next bit of work is not being so polite to back markers.   I need to go to work on Monday, as I know every else does... but I end up being OVERLY polite and not taking the first opportunity to get past.

Dan, that is one of my biggest problems too. I think it is very hard to get past that. You just have to commit 100% to TAKING the line sometimes and there are risks in doing that. Look at Carlos Checa in the WSBK race a couple weeks ago.... I'm not sure I'll ever get there..... like you said, we have to go to work on Monday.

Btw, nice job last weekend at WERA! Keep it up and you be class champion in TWO clubs.  ;D

FlatulentDan

Quote from: Adiggity on April 15, 2008, 01:08:51 PM
Quote from: FlatulentDan on April 15, 2008, 10:59:32 AM

Dan, that is one of my biggest problems too. I think it is very hard to get past that. You just have to commit 100% to TAKING the line sometimes and there are risks in doing that. Look at Carlos Checa in the WSBK race a couple weeks ago.... I'm not sure I'll ever get there..... like you said, we have to go to work on Monday.

Btw, nice job last weekend at WERA! Keep it up and you be class champion in TWO clubs.  ;D

:D

the other problem is... I'm usually good friends with most of them... so it's like stuffing a good buddy.. I don't mind stuffing it in, I just don't want to crash someone out of my own needs.  some of these back markers we have VIOLENT Closure rates on em!
Twin Works Factory  www.TWFRacing.com
CODE4 Racing          www.CODE4-Racing.com
Z2TrackDays            www.Z2Trackdays.com
MorePowerRacing    www.MorePoweRacing.com
Power Stands          www.PowerStands.com
4TheRiders              www.4TheRiders.com

Adiggity

Quote from: FlatulentDan on April 15, 2008, 01:44:56 PM

:D

the other problem is... I'm usually good friends with most of them... so it's like stuffing a good buddy.. I don't mind stuffing it in, I just don't want to crash someone out of my own needs.  some of these back markers we have VIOLENT Closure rates on em!
Oh, I know. I am watching you close on these guys from the stands. Sometimes MY butt puckers watching you guys close on them. That one at the Bwillow round was one where I definitely puckered for you. That is a FAST section and I could see it coming as you were entering Riverside. Just bad timing. You keep up with what your doing and I'm sure you will be on the top at the end of the season. Just remember, 61 points for 3rd, ZERO if you crash trying to force a pass.  ;)