Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

Miller roll call

Started by Yard Sale, May 15, 2009, 11:51:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yard Sale

Here's a poll to help SSA with the head count for the garage and stuff.

Oneup

02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

Rick Bay (BRA)

JENX!!!

just bought my sat ticket!!! YES!!!!!! I CANT WAIT!!!!!
*EDIT*
Got my sunday ticket now too..... ;D
Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

CC Rider

dmh2000

i'm in. paid in full.
dave

JENX!!!

I just noticed the title said june 9???? inst it june 13 and 14..... ::)

http://www.keigwin.com/events_schedule.php
Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

Yard Sale

June 09, as in 2009

in case somebody finds this thread searching for Miller next year or later

dmh2000

Regarding the garage, will it be accessible friday afternoon/evening so we don't have to park our bikes at the motel?
dave

Oneup

Probably not, we won't rent the garage until Saturday morning.  Last year we had our bikes at the motel and had no problem.
02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

weavefish

Quote from: Oneup on May 26, 2009, 08:51:56 PM
Probably not, we won't rent the garage until Saturday morning.  Last year we had our bikes at the motel and had no problem.

becareful walking back... those dang sprinklers will come on at any moment lol  ::)
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

BayAreaTom

Quote from: Yard Sale on May 15, 2009, 11:51:43 AM

Hi!

I met some of you guys at Keigwin's Laguna trackday. My buddies and I, Jason and Mike, had dinner with Jerome and crew at the local pizza place. 

During dinner Jerome mentioned sharing garage space at Miller.  I don't want to crash the party, but if you guys are ok with it and have space, we'd love to share costs on the garage if you have space for 3 more bikes.

Adiggity

Quote from: BayAreaTom on June 01, 2009, 09:25:03 PM
Quote from: Yard Sale on May 15, 2009, 11:51:43 AM

Hi!

I met some of you guys at Keigwin's Laguna trackday. My buddies and I, Jason and Mike, had dinner with Jerome and crew at the local pizza place. 

During dinner Jerome mentioned sharing garage space at Miller.  I don't want to crash the party, but if you guys are ok with it and have space, we'd love to share costs on the garage if you have space for 3 more bikes.

Yeah, with the 9 confirmed from our group and the 3 of you, that would make 12. We were planning on getting a couple garages and that would put 6 bikes in each garage. That comes out to exactly what we had in mind as far as capacity per garage. The only thing I will request is that we have a little courtesy for the others in the garage whom we are sharing with. i.e. don't leave your stuff (tools, gear, parts) laying around. If some of you have never been, there is plenty of room for 6 bikes and some of your essentials as long as everyone doesn't have all of their stuff in there. You can park your vehicles just outside the garage and leave your stuff in there.

Oh, and speaking of, how does everyone feel about pitching in $20/day to help the club absorb the costs of the garages? I think that is still a good deal. Ideas/comments?

n10sive

I think $20 a day would be a great idea. If it's too much, park outside in the heat :D
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Yard Sale

Hey did Tarik move to Salt Lake? I think he's with Honda Suzuki of SLC. We need to invite him to dinner if not drag his ass out to the track. His buddy Shane Turpin will be there again.