Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

videos from Z2's 5-09 trackdays

Started by Yard Sale, May 12, 2009, 09:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yard Sale

YouTube videos from Highlights from A group sessions of the May 9-10 Zoom Zoom track days at Reno Fernley Raceway (configuration C). Axial Video camera is mounted on the nose of the 06 GSX-R600 camera bike ridden by me. Click YouTube's HQ button to view in high quality.

Z2 trackday highlights Reno-Fernley 090509 (9:04): Edited highlights from the Saturday afternoon A group sessions. Lots of other riders, lots of passing. A couple passes in the Peanut. Suspension testing in T2. Stuffed by AFM #6 (from the other video). Playing with an instructor on the #113 SV650.

Z2 trackday instruction 090509 (10:00): Laps from a Saturday afternoon A group session in which I'm waiting for the instructor, who appears about six minutes in. FlatulentDan (AFM #6) moves through traffic like it's not there and I have to play catch-up while watching his lines.

Z2 trackday highlights Reno-Fernley 090510-9AM (6:53):  Edited laps from the Sunday morning 9 AM A group session. A bit of the first lap, then all of laps two and three, starting with an ugly conga line.

Z2 trackday highlights Reno-Fernley 090510-11AM (6:04): Edited highlights from the Sunday morning 11 AM A group session. Hoot n' Hollar stuffage, aggression into T2, and outbraking on the Sunset straight.

trent

Thanks for sharing Yard Sale its always great to see vids when you couldnt be there..
There is absolutely no good excuse for what Im about to do !

JENX!!!

Always great videos!!! Thanks for posting. Great for learning the line.... ;D
Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....