Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

Miller Motorsports park hotel

Started by Oneup, May 05, 2009, 07:41:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick Bay (BRA)

Hey Greg, Is there any chance to add my girlfriend? So, please, make a reservation for one room for us? Tks a lot

Oneup

Okay, I have reserved 7 rooms.  They way my discount works is I only get a discount on a certain number of rooms.  Every room after that it is full price.  I booked all of the rooms and divided it up evenly.  To make it easier on myself all of them have two queen beds.  This is what it comes to for each person:

Greg-  $73

Rick Tahoe-  $146

Jerome-  $146

Andy-  $146

Eric-  $73

Peter-  $73

Dino-  $146

Sydney-  $73

Chip-  $73

As of now there is still one extra bed left if someone else decides to come.  If someone does come the prices will go down.  Also if someone cancels the prices will go down.  These prices are for both nights including tax(which for some reason is over 12%).  There is a pretty lenient policy on cancellations so if for some reason someone won't be able to make it please let me know by the 10th. 

In case I forget to post this later here is the address:
Comfort Inn Airport/International Center
200 N Admiral Byrd Rd.
Salt Lake City, UT 84116

If anyone needs to get ahold of me for any reason my cell is (775) 287-8242.  I can be reached after 5p.m every day.  I will also be available all day on the 12th.
02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

Rick Bay (BRA)

JENX!!!

Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

D1NO

NVKrawler

Still at the Comfort Inn Airport?

Thats where we got our rooms a while a go as well.

We will be there, lets make a good NV presence and try to get together at some point in time.

dmh2000

I booked myself there also. was too late for the group signup. but LOL I got the 'mature traveler 50+' rate!
dave

Rick Bay (BRA)

Hey Greg, when are you going to collect the money? It is this Friday. Iupi !!!  ::) ::)

Oneup

Just pay me when you get to the hotel on Friday night.

Adiggity

Hey, if anyone needs or knows anyone who needs a bed, let me know. I have a room with two beds and I can only use one.......at a time anyway....

Oneup

If you want I can cancel one of the rooms.  As it is right now one person will be getting a room to themselves.  If someone shares a room with you Andy then I can cancel a room and drop the price for everyone.

Oneup

Ok, I updated the rooms.  The new prices will be as follows:

Jerome, Rick Tahoe, and Dino will be $122

Greg, Andy, Eric, Peter, Sydney and Chip will be $66.

Rick Bay (BRA)

Sweet!! Thanks Greg!!

Yard Sale

Hey Jerome I just realized Kay Vetter is going to Miller. He no longer works with me so I can't contact him here but I think I have his number at home if you want to try to get him to share a room.

Adiggity

Oh no. I didn't get anyone to reply and I didn't want to be stuck with the bill so I had Greg cancel the extra room. Sorry man.  :(