Main Menu

April 19th?????????????????????????????????????????????

Started by AFM937, April 19, 2009, 08:14:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFM937

What happened to everyone???? It was an awesome day at the track and only 5 bikes were there. ( Ride on Soldiers) We have got to support our track. If it wasn't a race weekend the 25th and 26th I'd be there again.
SLAYING A DRAGON

just kidding peeps

Adiggity

I support them when I can. Unfortunately I have bills to pay too.  :D If I didn't, I would be at all of them.  ;)

Team Gorgonzola

We just brought 40+ riders to RFR Sunday the 12th!!!!! How's that for supporting!!! Please, no guilt trips around here. Also I post the T&T dates when I am aware of it but I do work for a living and have other things to think about! Maybe you can start posting dates and event. ???
I hope to go out there next Monday.
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

AFM937

Yeah I do need to start posting the dates and stuff although I'm really new to this posting stuff and am still getting familiar with this site. No quilt trips intended here. I was simply stating the fact that it was a great day at the track and was disappointed that there wasn't more guys to ride with. The SSA day was awesome and I guess I'd just like to have more days like that. Danny from RFR did say this weekend (April 24,25,26, and 27) would be the LAST special price of the season. To all that attend HAVE FUN!!
SLAYING A DRAGON

just kidding peeps

2wcp

Quote from: AFM937 on April 22, 2009, 10:08:14 PM
Yeah I do need to start posting the dates and stuff although I'm really new to this posting stuff and am still getting familiar with this site. No quilt trips intended here. I was simply stating the fact that it was a great day at the track and was disappointed that there wasn't more guys to ride with. The SSA day was awesome and I guess I'd just like to have more days like that. Danny from RFR did say this weekend (April 24,25,26, and 27) would be the LAST special price of the season. To all that attend HAVE FUN!!
Its ok eddie. We know you type with 2 fingers and have to have your son show you have to get to the website, but we will forgive you!  ;D
2 Wheel Custom Performance
2536 Sutro St Suite 12
Reno, NV 89512
775-303-1857
steve@2wcp.com
www.2wcp.com
Tues-Fri 10a-6p
Sat 10a-5p