Main Menu

Getting my brain smoked

Started by bionicgreen, April 14, 2008, 02:26:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bionicgreen

Howdy to everyone in reno, how goes it all with everyone. Things are going well here in Phoenix and I am enjoying school a ton. I am learning how much I did not know about bike motors so I am feeling like my brain is on firer :o. Just wanted to drop the club a line and let them know that I am looking forward to when I can make it home so I can catch up with everyone. Have a great day at the track and know that I wish that I could be there with everyone learning track skills. Oh by the way when I learn to change tires and get out of school I plan to get the stuff to do it at home. So that means the club will have someone to change the feet on our bikes, at a cheep price of course LOL  ;D.  Take care and Jerome I will be looking for you out on a track someday.  ;)

Adiggity

Right on Nathan. Let us know how that goes for you. I may need your services some day.

Justin

Excellent to hear from you.  Keep checking in with your progress.  (take some pictures too, so we know what you're up to)

Resistor

Good to hear from ya.  You went down there to learn, and thats exactly what you're doing.  Keep that brain smoking!
2005 GSXR-600

russtman

Good job Nathan --keep up the good work.   ;D
Need  money!!!!   WILL WORK FOR TRACK DAYS.

A DRAGON

Hang in their Nathan. Nice to hear from you.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

karneybo

Hey Hathan whats going on man haven't heard from you? how MMI treating? You thought MTP yet?
Carney