Main Menu

Sunday the 26th SSA plans meeting: photos

Started by oldBolt, October 28, 2008, 07:02:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldBolt

"I have inhaled, exhaled everything." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

A DRAGON

Wow nice thanks Oldbolt for he picks. Our first meeting how cool.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Hog Honey

Nice picks, sorry I missed it  :'(
Being laid off from work means I MUST take any hours they offer me, even at the last minute. Just find it funny that the two times I had plans, (once to ride with mary and then to come to the meeting) my phone would ring and I was being called to work .
Tough to hide from your boss in Graeagle when there is only one road out of town  :P

Oh well, I will keep reading the posts and try to keep up the best I can. I am sure we will meet up some day and A DRAGON can put a face to this hogg , and yes you really did say that, lol  :D :D :D

Next time you have a meeting can you please wear name tags with your user name so I know who I am looking at ??? Ok, just kidding  ::)

trent

Great pics Old Bolt.. Thanks for taking them
There is absolutely no good excuse for what Im about to do !

weavefish

It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

Adiggity

JENX!!!

cool pictures....thanks for posting....
+1 on the forum name tapes....thats a good idea., for the new members to know who is who....
Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

z1rider

Nice pics. Wish I did'nt have to leave as early as I did, seems like the meeting was such a success.

cobra23

Dangit...

Missed the meeting...ah had a cold...ah dog was sick.....ahhhh bad Liar.

I was riding at the track ( and that is the truth ).

Is there another meeting in the future?

A DRAGON

Damit Ted !!!!!!!!!  ;)We are talking about having a New Years Eve party at La Vecchia. Maybe you can make that one. Remember Ted you get out of the club what you put into it. I really wanted to ride to. But I need to get this going first. If we all did what we really wanted to do. WE would have to club. But we would be riding all the time wishing someone would organize a club. So here we are. Hopefully we'll see you next time Cobra23
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

cobra23

A Dragon,

Dammitt, you are right!!! :o

Currently knocking out 50 push-ups, 1 a dragon-2 a dragon-3 a dragon-4......

permission to recover??
Unless I am out of town Cobra23 will be standing tall New Years eve at the Lavechia compound.

A DRAGON

I don't know Cobra23 boy. If you get all Yoked you might want to wrestle or something and I don't want you to hurt me. I am a dragon but a little frail after all these years of getting beat on. Damm Kids always looking for someone to make you do more push ups. 1 Cobra 2 Cobra 3 Cobra.....I'm getting tired I think I'll go to the fridge and get another piece of Marie's Calendars apple Pie.  YUMMM YUMMMM
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Grey Goat

Great photos.  Great meeting!  Sorry I had to skate after 3pm, would have liked to stay to the end.  Awesome group of guys & gals.  Yummy food.  Sounds like Dragon & the SSA Board have a good vision for the upcoming year.  I'll try to attend many rides with you all next summer, and maybe even a track day or two  :o 

A DRAGON

Goat did you say Track DAY?  I reallyhope that's true.
Remember your welcome anytime and your Grandfathered in already.  See you soon
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750