Main Menu

I had a little fun tonight.

Started by Suckerpunch, July 30, 2010, 08:37:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suckerpunch

I was shoulder tapped tonight by a couple kids asking for me to buy them some beer. These two boys could not be older than 19. Im now 32 but, can easly remember at that age doing the same thing on a friday night to have a little fun. Anyway, I agreed. What type of beer do you want? One kid said, I dont care just get something cheep because I dont have a lot of cash. Ok, I said. I went about my shopping and got to the clerk. I asked the clerk for brown bag so the beer would not been seen when I handed it over to the kids. As I walked out of the store I handed over the bag. I told them they better split quick because I think someone might be on to our little scam. They said thanks with a big grin :) and drove away. It was nothing compared to the HUGE grin I had ;D because I had bought them root beer. 
"(@)'(@)""""*|(@)(@)*****(@)

1999 TL1000R

n10sive

BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

sparkygixxer

Quote from: Suckerpunch on July 30, 2010, 08:37:29 PM
They said thanks with a big grin :) and drove away. It was nothing compared to the HUGE grin I had ;D because I had bought them root beer. 

Hahahahahaha, man I would have been pissed at the time if I was one of those teenagers!!!  But when they are telling the story in their 30's, it will be a hilarious. 
Good stuff man, thanks for sharing :D

A DRAGON

Suckerpunch good job. It's so tempting to buy them alcohol. But boy if you ever got caught you'd regret for a long time. :D :D.   It would have been fun if it was a sting and you did that. You'd make the news at 6.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

sparkygixxer

Quote from: Suckerpunch on July 30, 2010, 08:37:29 PM
I asked the clerk for brown bag so the beer would not been seen when I handed it over to the kids. As I walked out of the store I handed over the bag.
When I first read this I thought... :-\"damn, that store must be hurtin for money too if they need the sale that bad knowing you are giving the beer to kids."

Had to read the story again to get another little giggle.  hahaha     NICE!

Team Gorgonzola

Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Adiggity

Thats funny man.....I kinda kinda like you......I like lamp........there's a dart in your neck but I like you....your cool man but there's a dart in your neck......I like you ( ok, I'm paraphrasing ) Bless my memory.

If you don't get it, watch a Will Ferrell movie. Your missing out!

mikey

WOW I did laugh but, that is messed up.
ducati brothers

916 (2wcp 955 big bore kit)

D1NO

That was you!!! I told you Keystone!

J/K Awesome story... LOL

jlavallee

Wow, that is not cool. You did the right thing by not breaking a law (even if it is a stupid one) but right or wrong, a lot of folks expect to get what they pay for.

Suckerpunch

Quote from: jlavallee on August 01, 2010, 04:34:09 PM
Wow, that is not cool. You did the right thing by not breaking a law (even if it is a stupid one) but right or wrong, a lot of folks expect to get what they pay for.

their is always one  ::)
"(@)'(@)""""*|(@)(@)*****(@)

1999 TL1000R

Jp_Rio

Quote from: jlavallee on August 01, 2010, 04:34:09 PM

Well...technically, they got what they asked for... ;D ;D
What?? Trackday?? I'm in!!!

jlavallee

Quote from: Suckerpunch on August 01, 2010, 06:02:53 PM
their is always one  ::)

I just thought it was not funny at all. Say no and don't force your morals on others unless it affects you (OK, it did in this case somewhat) directly. You could have just said no, but, you believe they shouldn't be drinking and you made sure of it.

A DRAGON

Yeah. When I was first reading it. I was thinking how I would probably buy them some beer. I used to ask adults to do it for me. Most of the time they came through. But you never asked anyone who seemed to be real responsible.Usually only asked the kinda of Hippie types.  What if it had been a sting. He would have felt like an Idiot.  If they want beer they'll get it eventually. I think he did the right thing. It's not worth the hassle of getting busted. trying to make some kids think your cool.

Much better to be safe.  It's one  of those decisions we tend to make. The older we get. CYA (Cover Your As?) at all times
It's still pretty funny and no one got hurt. Just those kids shaking their heads. Saying now we have to go buy Ice Cream.
Because they have the rest of their lives to drink when they get 21. :D
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750