Main Menu

AFM Round 1 Buttonwillow

Started by Adiggity, March 17, 2008, 08:37:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adiggity

If any of you are bored this weekend and feel like a road trip, round 1 is this weekend and we have a couple more SSA guys that will be making their debut this weekend at Bwizzle!! See you guys there!

n10sive

Wish you the best of luck Alan! Have fun!
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Lisa

Quote from: Adiggity on March 17, 2008, 08:37:12 AM
If any of you are bored this weekend and feel like a road trip, round 1 is this weekend and we have a couple more SSA guys that will be making their debut this weekend at Bwizzle!! See you guys there!

I was heading to Bwillow a few weeks ago and thought of you...

"The purpose of life is to Live it, to Taste experience to the utmost, to Reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer Experience" ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

A DRAGON

Andy I got to give you some money!!!!!!!!!!
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Adiggity

Quote from: Lisa on March 18, 2008, 06:28:49 AM

Hmmmm.... not sure why THAT would make you think of me??? All that runs through my mind is 1:30 AM. :P BTW, who in the HELL makes their diesel pumps yellow?!!!

Justin

Quote from: Adiggity on March 18, 2008, 08:16:40 AM
Quote from: Lisa on March 18, 2008, 06:28:49 AM

, who in the HELL makes their diesel pumps yellow?!!!
Same guy who makes regular green, I suppose

Resistor

Good luck at Buttonwillow guys.  Start the season off right!
2005 GSXR-600

CBR Dave

Leaving tomarrow morning.  Can't wait,  gonna be hard to sleep tonight. :o
See ya down there.

Adiggity

Quote from: Justin on March 19, 2008, 12:05:17 AM
Same guy who makes regular green, I suppose
That is exactly what I was thinking!!! And in case you are wondering.....the answer is YES, I filled my boss's diesel truck up with about 23 gallons of regular gas at like 1:30am one time going to Bwillow. The bad thing is I would've filled it all the way up(53 gallons) if Lisa hadn't caught it.  ::) (what a boner)Thanks Lisa again.

Adiggity

Quote from: CBR Dave on March 19, 2008, 08:28:09 PM
Leaving tomarrow morning.  Can't wait,  gonna be hard to sleep tonight. :o
See ya down there.
Feelin your pain! Been getting more and more pumped for this weekend. Leaving Fallon tomorrow at about noon. See you there!

A DRAGON

Yo Diggity. You and Dave make us proud. You boys have fun. And  ride well
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

n10sive

Quote from: A DRAGON on March 20, 2008, 12:43:43 AM
Yo Diggity. You and Dave make us proud. You boys have fun. And  ride well

Don't forget Alan (ScotInExcile) is going for his first ever AFM race! WOOHOO!
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

HondaBoy

Congrats to A-Diggity. 7th place in Formula 1 and strong runs in the 600 classes. If ther was ever any doubt, there isn't now. He is officially a stud in the AFM!
CBR Dave as well. Right around 2 minute lap times in his first race the first time on that track. A soon to be stud no doubt.
Alan was also flying in practice but unfortunately had a crash and could not race. I don't have details but he may have an injury as well. I feel really bad for him because he was so excited about his first race. Hope you can come back soon Alan, because you looked great out there.
The SSA guys represented very well in the first round. Great job guys.

Adiggity

Thanks HondaBoy. (not sure exactly who you are???) I will try and take some time out to give you all a race report soon, but I will say it was a good weekend for me. :)

Resistor

Quote from: Adiggity on March 24, 2008, 11:52:16 AM
Thanks HondaBoy. (not sure exactly who you are???) I will try and take some time out to give you all a race report soon, but I will say it was a good weekend for me. :)
Hint, he is on your race team...

Great job guys, I look forward to seeing the rest of the results and reading the write-ups.  I hope scotinexcile is okay!
2005 GSXR-600