Main Menu

Kawasaki ZRX1200R, 2003

Started by CptnHornblower, August 20, 2012, 08:54:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CptnHornblower

A friend is selling one of his bikes. It has 2650 miles on it, so it's pretty much showroom perfect. It spent its whole life sitting in his garage. The picture is of the same model, but not his bike. If you're interested contact him via email: woodmail@775.net. Asking $4,000.
Earnest Hemingway : There are only 3 sports, Bullfighting, Motor Racing and Mountain climbing. All the rest are games.

GreenMachine

I love people like that, putting in all that effort to store a showroom condition bike for someone else.  I have a bike that's from one of these people.  The price I paid was worth every penny on the dollar.

Hope the Rex finds a good home.  The 12 has too much muscle for me though.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

CptnHornblower

The 12 has too much muscle for me to though.

That's a good one. Whoever hacked Greenie's account, you're already busted.
Earnest Hemingway : There are only 3 sports, Bullfighting, Motor Racing and Mountain climbing. All the rest are games.

GreenMachine

:D

I'm serious.  I'd be dead in a week with one of those.  I like my green hybrids.  Easy on gas and not unnecessarily fast.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

Team Gorgonzola

Men....I am tempted! If I wasn't a hard core Ducati......
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

dirtx

Id trade for my bike and some cash, but my wife would kill me!
Nice bike.
Who Shrunk my Leathers?