Main Menu

Last MotoGP Race

Started by Team Gorgonzola, November 07, 2017, 02:15:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Team Gorgonzola

Hi y'all, I've spoken with Green and Dragon about hosting a last race of the season viewing. I will have to check the time it's shown but usually from Europe it records around the early morning. Can't promise anything but I might make some oven-baked pasta to snack on while watching my beloved marque finish second..... ;D
Respond if interested. I will pm address.

PS I live close to Maverick at the bottom of VC...wink
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

GreenMachine

Too 8)

I'm in.  I'll bring something to make everyone hoppy.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

dub

Are you talking about watching it live, or watching the recording at a more reasonable hour? The race is at 0500 PST.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

GreenMachine

It was discussed to either host it at Team G's or at someone else's place on Sunday before noon...

so race delayed.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

A DRAGON

I'M  IN. 

HE'S RECORDING IT. SO WE CAN VIEW IT WHEN EVER WE WANT.  WE SPOKE ABOUT AROUND NOON.
LET'S ALL GET TOGETHER AND VIEW THE LAST RACE OF THE SEASON.   
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

rg500nut

I'm in for Team Goganzola but need the host's address

RG
2 strokes always...............

GreenMachine

We have the date and we have the address, but no time.   :o  I want to bring beer and will want to pick it up on the way there so it's super fresh!

Team Gorgonzola

Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

GreenMachine

A DRAGON

In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

dub

I went for a trail ride at Moonrocks instead yesterday. Watched the race when I got home. It was disappointing.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

GreenMachine

TG, I have Rossi in my truck.  Swung by your place of work around 10:30 PM last night, but it was closed and dark.  I'll be by there again tonight after work ~5:15 PM.

Thanks again for hosting.  Great food and company.  WHAT A RACE!  Yet again another favorite to watch again and again to see the drama unfold.

Found out from the post race interviews that Marc Marquez's doctor told him he's losing hair from the back of his head due to stress.  Wants him to get away during the Winter break to decompress, stay off motorcycles. 

Marc Marquez stressed?  No way.  Really!?  Maybe if he didn't crave the challenge of stamping his name on the 2017 season, but instead just circulating around to protect his championship, he might have been a little more relaxed.  Oh wait.  He doesn't know any other way to ride. 

RichVee4

Couldn't find a slowmo of MM's low side save.  Give him credit for saving it and finishing on the podium.   

Thanks again for bringing Rossi to the party, the Mrs got a kick out of it!
Live long and prosper \V/

GreenMachine

GreenMachine

And what a treat too!  Thanks to our gracious hosts for the finale!

:cheers