dub

Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

PAPASMURF

thata boy dub.go for the gold! ;)

:thumbup :clap
S1000R
R1250RS

GreenMachine

Sure, you finally post up about a ride and I'll be out of town, snow skiing.   :(
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

dub

I found that picture from Google images, this thread is just a joke about the terrible weather forecasted for this weekend. I may go for a short dirt ride near the house if it's not pouring when I wake up tomorrow morning. I'm going to a wedding in Incline on Sunday; I hope the ceremony is inside...

RedLeader

Quote from: dub on November 03, 2017, 02:03:00 PM
I may go for a short dirt ride near the house if it's not pouring when I wake up tomorrow morning.
I've been doing this pretty frequently, and will probably try to do the same tomorrow as well. I've been able to work my way up behind the Walmart on pyramid and into the hills behind sun valley/Spanish springs.  It nice not having to trailer anywhere.
"Why are motorcycle dealers closed on Sundays? Because Sunday is for worship... Catholics go to church, Motorcyclists go to the track." -Justin Skalka

Tahoebrian5

You think the timbersled kit will bolt up to the S1000?
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy." —Tom Waits

According to the latest survey, 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

dub

So far still sunny skies down here in Gville. Did a quick 35 miles in the Pine Nuts with a friend from Dayton this morning. Then I dropped my truck off at Les Schwab and took the fun way home for another 15 miles of dirt/singletrack. Waiting for the call then I'll cruise back up the road, load the bike in the back, and come back home. It's nice to have a plate on your dirt bike.

RichVee4

About the only way to tell there is a storm is to look at the radar.  Mtns seem to be getting decent precip but we're completely shadowed out.  Only had a couple drops of rain and temp of 40 deg this morning is warmer than I was expecting. 

Being street legal definitely has its benefits! My project this week was adding wrap around bar guards and better radiator protection.  Preping the bike for the Rubicon trail next year.
Live long and prosper \V/

GreenMachine

Quote from: Tahoebrian5 on November 04, 2017, 02:28:21 PM
You think the timbersled kit will bolt up to the S1000?
;D
Please, buy the Ducati before you to that to the RR.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

dub

Quote from: RichVee4 on November 05, 2017, 07:00:42 AMBeing street legal definitely has its benefits! My project this week was adding wrap around bar guards and better radiator protection.  Preping the bike for the Rubicon trail next year.

I've ridden parts of the Rubicon, I think it's fun.

slmoto

Quote from: dub on November 05, 2017, 11:34:19 AM
Quote from: RichVee4 on November 05, 2017, 07:00:42 AMBeing street legal definitely has its benefits! My project this week was adding wrap around bar guards and better radiator protection.  Preping the bike for the Rubicon trail next year.

I've ridden parts of the Rubicon, I think it's fun.
You still riding your 300 Dub?

Rich and I have been discussing the Rubicon trail for next year, you should join. I wish I still had my 300 for it but unless something changes I'll have to do it on the 450.