Main Menu

Ride Oct 29 12:00

Started by RichVee4, October 28, 2017, 08:57:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RichVee4

Weather is holding up for another nice weekend.  Doing the same loop and lunch as we did last weekend.  Meeting at Maverick base of Geiger Sunday at 11:45, KSU noon. 
Live long and prosper \V/

rg500nut

I'll try to come if I can get my Gamma trustworthy..........

RG
2 strokes always...............

rg500nut

I think the monster will go and not fail, see you @ Mavericks near 12:00.  I'll know when I get there whether to proceed or not and make GM save me as he has done all summer, been quite a FREIND, Kool

RG
2 strokes always...............

RichVee4

Ok, sounds good.  You have my number if something come up.

Laura600

RichVee4

Sweet, another one of the triplets  ;D

PAPASMURF

gonna head out toward quincy and then either to la porte direction to one eyed jacks for lunch, or continue on

70 to scooters (jarbo gap) and back the same way. went sat to scooters, did not eat, just went and came back.

numerous work zones(one lane stoplights, maybe 6 or so.) but traffic was light for the most part. was back

before4pm. wonder what the road conditions to la pote is like. either cont to marysville rd and back to downieville

and back, or just eat  at one-eyed jacks and back to quincy and home. will decide in quincy. noticed a new

maverick at 395(exit 72) n. virginia st. will get gas there and KSU at 10, if anyone is interested. semi-long day (275 miles)

:blackbike

S1000R
R1250RS

RichVee4

Sounds like a nice route, PS.  Perfect day for it, enjoy.   This maybe the last good weekend for awhile, forecast for a winter storm next weekend.