Main Menu

Roll Call Wed Eve 8/23 Lottery Ride Run

Started by Vegasrider, August 21, 2017, 07:48:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vegasrider

I'm planning to ride out to Kings Beach Wed Evening to get some Powerball tickets.  The jackpot, not that I'm going to win it, will be close to 700 million.  We can even pool our money if there is enough riders.  Just spending $20 to dream.  Meet up will be PJ's during bike night, and side stand up at 5:45 pm.  Route will be up Mt. Rose and coming back on 267 to Truckee and back onto 80.  This will be a short leisure ride, little to no passing, breathe in the fresh air and enjoy the scenery.   All are welcome.  Open to the idea of dinner at Kings Beach/Truckee as well. 

GreenMachine

Is the drawing that night?  We could go on Tuesday as well to avoid the log jam.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

Vegasrider

Yes, the drawing is Wed night at 7:59 pm local time.   Tuesday night is an option but I'd figure maybe we would get a bigger turnout Wed night, and PJ's is a good meet up point.  I don't think the lines will be that crazy at Kings Beach.  I was there Sat afternoon and I was the only one buying tickets at the 7/11. 

Vegasrider

May have to bring my rain gear for tomorrow  night.

GreenMachine

I'm interested.  Will probably go up tonight as well.  Gearing up here soon.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

Vegasrider

I'm planning to be at PJ's around 5:15, and leave around 5:45.  I'm set on doing this, so if I get other riders, great.

GreenMachine

I'd like to go just for the ride and seeing Tahoe.  :doggy

I'm gonna try to make it.

Vegasrider

Got $60 worth of tickets, got a group of six to put in $10 bucks each.  No lines, and found a great pizza joint at Kings Beach that had an upper deck bar that overlooked the lake and beach.  Turned out to be an after dark ride home when we left.

dub

Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

A DRAGON

APRILIA TUANO 05. THEN A DUCATI MONSTER, FOR THE RACE TRACK. GSXR 750. AND ABOUT 3 PAIR OF NEW CUSTOM LEATHERS.  OF COURSE A SERIOUS TOY HAULER PUSHER.  THAT WOULD BE SWEET.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750