Main Menu

Roll Call Sunday August 20

Started by A DRAGON, August 19, 2017, 09:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A DRAGON

I WAS HOPING SOMEONE WOULD HAVE POSTED UP A RIDE FOR  SUNDAY.  I WANNA RIDE.  GOING NORTH. ILL CHECK THE SITE IN THE MORNING.  MEET ARE STARBUCKS ON MAE ANN 8:30. THINK I GOTTA DO DONNIEVILLE OR 162.  :greybike :grnbike :blackbike :ylwbike2 :GrnWheelie
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

PAPASMURF

will you just let anyone ride with you?

:blackbike
S1000R
R1250RS

GreenMachine

Damn it!  I have chores still to do.

Okay, I'm in.  If I can get up in time that is.   :hangover
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

A DRAGON

In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

PAPASMURF

like i said you'll just let any one ride with you. guess you will need some adult supervision, LOL  :rotflmao

:blackbike  AS IF THAT WILL HELP!
S1000R
R1250RS

GreenMachine

I think he means me.   :-\

:pieface

:rotflmao

Good one Ps!
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

GreenMachine

I know the road up to La Porte isn't that well maintained, but I sure to like how isolated it is up there.  The color of the soil and the smell of Manzanita bushes.  As much as I hate seeing trees being cut down, I sure like the smell they put off in the air.

Great ride everyone!  Seemed nobody wanted to lead, even me.  I just didn't want to go slow through the showers on the way home.  Tuck in and get through it as quickly as possible.  Nice cool off for a bit there too.

Nice to see familiar faces too.

A DRAGON

WHAT AN AWESOME RIDE WE HAD.  GOT RAINED ON TWICE. BUT WAS STILL GOOD. EVEN THE TROLL BIG CAT DIDN'T MIND. LOGGED ABOUT 320 MILES. SORE AND REALLY TIRED. BUT SLEPT WELL. THANKS GREEN MACHINE.

WE JUST GOTTA FIND A THAI RESTAURANT OPEN ON SUNDAY.

:assimliate :ohno
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750