Main Menu

Anyone have ATT U-Verse? Thoughts?

Started by Vegasrider, July 04, 2015, 02:51:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vegasrider

I've been a Direct TV subscriber for over 10 years due to being a sports fanatic.  However I noticed that Reno offers ATT Uverse.   Wondering if anyone of you subscribe to their internet and TV and can provide me your opinions about their product.  ATT is currently offering an amazing bundling promotion and I am seriously considering switching over since DTV is so damn expensive!

GreenMachine

They all have their ups and downs.  AT&T has become so impersonal over the last several years, giving favor to new customers over existing customers, that I gave up on them after almost two decades of service.  They acted like "so what!"

So being a new customer, you'll probably love what you get.  And if it's a better package, go for it.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

Vegasrider

I've been an Att customer for decades myself, just had wireless though.  This is the first opportunity that I an option to get internet and TV with them, but I'm a bit cautious since the reviews that I have read hasn't been favorable.  But with their current promotion, it's something I must consider considering I get raped with DTV.

slmoto

I have their internet service and if you're reading this then it works. Don't have tv, i just watch what i want to watch online.none of them seem to care about customer service so i just go with the cheapest for the speed