Main Menu

Anyone planning on riding this weekend? 01/21/11

Started by GreenMachine, January 21, 2011, 10:07:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreenMachine

With temperatures continuing to be 10 degrees above normal, it's damn near Spring-like out there.*  Anyone going for a spin?  I got an itch.

*Unless your name is A Dragon.  In which case, you may need to stay at home napping after having your noontime warm milk and cookies.  :nana
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

Scott

Lets see. . . riding in January or warm milk and cookies?

Whooo Hooo everyone to A DRAGON's house!!
GSX-R600

GreenMachine

Dean called me yesterday and said he'd been riding Hwys 20 & 49.  He said it was a little tricky in shadowing corners due to condensation on the road :o, but it didn't prevent him from emptying his gas tank of old gas.  His goal this year is to enter as many TTP races as possible so he can turn amateur.

JP and Sparky went last weekend on a ride of their own.  I was hoping for something similar, but avoiding moist and sandy corners.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

A DRAGON

Green Machine you are a die hard.  You go baby.  Ride all you can.  I'm afraid of the sand in the winter. :hiding
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

sparkygixxer

How about this weekend...I have homework, and wanna do something for the football game, but I can do 100+ miles   ;D
Please email or call me, as you have noticed, I'm kind of a looser posting and reading lately!