Main Menu

Anyone on the fence of racing our series.. Click here

Started by TTPRacing, August 21, 2010, 06:06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TTPRacing

We will be holding a meeting at Z pizza on moana at 6:30 for any riders wanting to race but have questions before you register.  We will be addressing the case cover issues, possibly waiving this for the OPEN STREET CLASS.   Anyone interested in racing please try to show up to this so we can make the OPEN STREET CLASS work for you.

Team Gorgonzola

Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Oneup

Quote from: Team Gorgonzola on August 21, 2010, 06:10:25 PM
Is that today?

Monday night at Z's pizza.  On Moana down the street from your restaurant. 
02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

TTPRacing

All local riders, please show up to our meeting tonight. Tonight is your time to voice opinions to make your class work.

Here is the roll call sheet. OPEN STREET CLASS not doin so hot.

http://www.ttpracing.com/?page_id=5

reno240sx

A DRAGON

I'll be backing all you ssa members. I should be able to help with your entry fee. Not the hole thing but some. I have you Peter, Paul, Justin M., and Eddie. Is there anyone else I'm missing????  Please let me know.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

sparkygixxer

Quote from: A DRAGON on August 25, 2010, 12:03:25 AM
I'll be backing all you ssa members. I should be able to help with your entry fee. Not the hole thing but some. I have you Peter, Paul, Justin M., and Eddie. Is there anyone else I'm missing????  Please let me know.

Awesome... now you just need to get some young cute little umbrella girls with your hats or shirts   ;)

mike72

I am planning on riding in the Open Street Class - I am a slow B but still would enjoy - have been waiting to see if they get the needed riders to put on the event - JUST SITTING ON THE FENCE

Adiggity

Quote from: A DRAGON on August 25, 2010, 12:03:25 AM

Careful Jerome, you may have to pony up more than you intended. You can see the roll call list here. http://www.ttpracing.com/?page_id=5

Adiggity

youngster775

Quote from: mike72 on August 25, 2010, 07:00:25 AM
I am planning on riding in the Open Street Class - I am a slow B but still would enjoy - have been waiting to see if they get the needed riders to put on the event - JUST SITTING ON THE FENCE
I am a slow B too, and the more people that sign up, the more likely others will sign up. Jump off the fence and sign up!  8)
2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

Adiggity

I don't understand the hold out. The money isn't taken until the race is a go for sure. If we (racers, promoter and sponsors) get the minimum amount of people signed up with more than 2 or 3 days before the race we can all know if it will go off or not. This way if it isn't going to happen at least we will know a little in advance. It's kinda hard to tell the sponsors "yeah, load your tractor trailer up and have it warmed up and ready to go. I'll let you know if we need you the day before." Some of these people are coming from California or beyond....

youngster775

Quote from: Adiggity on August 25, 2010, 10:09:48 AM
How'd the meeting go anyway?
The meeting went good, the case cover law for the "street class" has been lifted, and prize money WILL be awarded to the street class and spread out for more than just the podium.... 
I see 3 people in my class right now, so how it stands..... I'm on the bottom of the podium!  :D  until someone else enters...  :-[
2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

pizza

for me, these are my three issues in order of severity

1: belly pan
2: the money
3: safety wire
WARNING: fast Buell, slow owner!

Boulevard Pizza- The freshest thin crust pizza in Sparks.