Applebee's : Vets eat free Nov 11

Started by oldBolt, November 05, 2009, 10:08:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldBolt

"I have inhaled, exhaled everything." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

dmh2000

dave

Team Gorgonzola

Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

n10sive

I'll play (since we are doing helicopters too) ;D

Around '79

BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

cobra23

weavefish

It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

Justin

Thank you all so much for your service, dedication and commitment.

To the guys who were drafted.  Thank you for putting up with a frightening experience you didn't choose. 

I appreciate you all more than you know.  You have kept my family safe.

(ps.  I didn't realize you were lefthanded Tom :) )

mikey

ducati brothers

916 (2wcp 955 big bore kit)

weavefish

Quote from: Justino on November 12, 2009, 12:35:41 AM
(ps.  I didn't realize you were lefthanded Tom :) )

I can shoot left handed with a rifle or handgun(they teach that incase your injured and need to keep going) but i am infact a righty.

Sorry to disappoint you  ;)
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

Justin

So why carry the rifle on that side?  Is the handgun the primary weapon for that set up?

weavefish

Quote from: Justino on November 12, 2009, 10:34:34 PM
So why carry the rifle on that side?  Is the handgun the primary weapon for that set up?

No the M16 is. and if i recall the picture was taken while i had a injured right arm so i was going lefty... infact! i believe that injury was from my first trackday/crash lol ahhhhh the memories

Justin

Quote from: weavefish on November 12, 2009, 11:53:56 PM
. . .and if i recall the picture was taken while i had a injured right arm so i was going lefty... infact! i believe that injury was from my first trackday/crash lol ahhhhh the memories
I am personally responsible for Reno Fernley Raceway closure because track-days weaken the defenses of the United States and must be stopped!

weavefish

Quote from: Justino on November 13, 2009, 07:22:28 AM
Quote from: weavefish on November 12, 2009, 11:53:56 PM
. . .and if i recall the picture was taken while i had a injured right arm so i was going lefty... infact! i believe that injury was from my first trackday/crash lol ahhhhh the memories
I have am personally responsible for Reno Fernley Raceway closure because track-days weaken the defenses of the United States and must be stopped!

Bite your tounge!!

Johnny

The free meal was great!  Too bad we are limited on what we can order (can't complain when things are free).  Sadly, After all the years I was in the Marine Corps except for the ID and posed dress blues shot I never got a photo of myself :( Oh well, I probably would have broken the camera anyways!