Main Menu

Ben Spies to Yamaha for 2009 WSBK!!!!!

Started by JENX!!!, September 29, 2008, 06:45:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JENX!!!

Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

weavefish

its also been said that he will ride for Honda, Kawasaki, BMW. i think the only one i havent heard was Ducati lol
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

JENX!!!

on R6central.....they were saying that the reason he didnt go to motogp was because his manager(mom) was asking for more money!!!??? donno if that true....but its crazy!!!!
Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

weavefish

Quote from: JENX!!! on September 29, 2008, 07:23:08 PM
on R6central.....they were saying that the reason he didnt go to motogp was because his manager(mom) was asking for more money!!!??? donno if that true....but its crazy!!!!

has that been confirmed? cause they were still talking about him going to motoGP
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

n10sive

This weekend at the AMA in Leguna Seca the announcers were saying that he couldn't get the ride he was looking for in MotoGP, and that it would have really harmed him to get out there on a lessor machine. So he opted to go WSBK to get some experience. He expects to be in WSBK for 2-3 years until a decent ride opportunity opens up.

Sounds like a smart move to me. Imagine if he went MotoGP without a factory sponsor and wound up placing in the bottom 10 all the time. Nobody would give him a ride then. Best to go someplace up from AMA and get some experience and international experience IMO
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

A DRAGON

I was at Laguna this weekend and Mat Maldin said he'll see what's up next year. So I guess he's returning. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh  Go Matt.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

HossZX14

I think Mladen should go MotoGP. He's good enough. He distroyed everybody at laguna by over 12 seconds!!!
Yes I am a madass