This should clear up the Yosh crankshaft issue

Started by dmh2000, September 12, 2008, 04:39:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dmh2000

dave

n10sive

BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

yzinger

AMEN TO THAT. If you get caught, be a "man" and admit it. now by trying to play it off like that it makes suzuki look even worse. the "rockstar makita yosh etc" team has tarnished their own reputations on this one. way to go. I will stick with my yami. Their warrantees may suck balls, but at least they fight fair. okay im done ranting.

trent

Quote from: yzinger on September 12, 2008, 05:25:33 PM
AMEN TO THAT. If you get caught, be a "man" and admit it. now by trying to play it off like that it makes suzuki look even worse. the "rockstar makita yosh etc" team has tarnished their own reputations on this one. way to go. I will stick with my yami. Their warrantees may suck balls, but at least they fight fair. okay im done ranting.

+1  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
There is absolutely no good excuse for what Im about to do !

weavefish

OUCH! that was a royal ass chewing...i bet they feel about   .    that big lol
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

JENX!!!

nobody pushes us so we push ourselves....isnt that the tv commercial......HHAHHAHAHA cheaters!!!! OK im done hating.... ::)
Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

A DRAGON

I just don't want to believe that it's true. I love Suzuki and the team. But I have to be honest. How it the world could Ben Spies in 6th place do a drive through penalty and run down the entire field of X champions like Duhamel, Hodson, Hacking and all the rest and come in 2nd.?
Then you say Mat's Crank is illegal and not look at Ben Spies? I was very clear something is wrong. Ben Spies and Mat Malidan are great riders but no way they should be that great.
Even Rossi as great as he is. If he had to do what Spies did he never would have finished 2nd in the GP. I just really think they need to look at Spies as well That was just crazy.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

n10sive

they did look at spies. His crank was legal. Mladin and Hayden's were not.

A DRAGON

I don't believe that for one minute. Spies was last and drove through the entire field to finish 2nd the other factory riders can't be that lame.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

weavefish

Quote from: A DRAGON on September 13, 2008, 08:19:04 AM
I don't believe that for one minute. Spies was last and drove through the entire field to finish 2nd the other factory riders can't be that lame.
Like he said you call into question the AMA's word when Maladdin and Hayden were caught cheating. they said they checked all 3 cranks and spies was legal. if Rossi and Stoner can have 15 sec lead on other factory riders why cant spies be that much better than the others?
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

n10sive

Yeah...and  can't believe your still in B group!  :P :D

A DRAGON

Hey Screeeeeeeeeeew you.  Not on the same machine. That's bull!!!!!!!!!!
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

n10sive

Quote from: A DRAGON on September 16, 2008, 04:34:37 AM
Hey Screeeeeeeeeeew you.  Not on the same machine. That's bull!!!!!!!!!!

Cussing at me doesn't change the AMA's report that they tested Spies machine and found it legal....so maybe you should complain to them instead of attacking me over it eh?  >:(

Resistor

Jerome is just a Mladin lover and doesn't want to give any credit to Spies.
2005 GSXR-600

Adiggity

Quote from: A DRAGON on September 12, 2008, 11:23:44 PM
I just don't want to believe that it's true. I love Suzuki and the team. But I have to be honest. How it the world could Ben Spies in 6th place do a drive through penalty and run down the entire field of X champions like Duhamel, Hodson, Hacking and all the rest and come in 2nd.?
Then you say Mat's Crank is illegal and not look at Ben Spies? I was very clear something is wrong. Ben Spies and Mat Malidan are great riders but no way they should be that great.
Even Rossi as great as he is. If he had to do what Spies did he never would have finished 2nd in the GP. I just really think they need to look at Spies as well That was just crazy.

I understand your frustration in AMA racing J. But you really can't compare AMA to Moto GP. The talent level in Moto GP is much more evenly matched than it is in the AMA. Why do you think all this DMG crap is happening. AMA superbike racing is WAY too uneven. That's why the fan base sucks. I know die hard road racers who could care less about the AMA just because there is no excitement in watching it. The margins between riders lap times are crazy in AMA. Nobody has been close to Yosh for a few years. You just finally saw it with that race that Spies had to do a ride through and still took second. But it has been happening for a while like that. If you think about it, if Spies and Mladin are doing 1.5 to 2 minute faster lap times per lap than the other factory guys, in a 25 lap race, that would be a margin of victory of 37.5 to 50 seconds on the next factory guy by the end of the race. Moto GP doesn't have that kind of disparity. Those guys are within tenths of a second of each other from 1st to 15th. It's been that way for a while. It's the same in AMA Motocross and Supercross. AMA racing is not even close when you talk about competitiveness compared to Moto GP or WSBK. I think AMA needs to get out and do some recruiting on the world level to get the talent levels closer through a wider range. That would make for some more exciting racing. But unfortunately I think they are going to handicap the machines to try and make it more competitive.