Main Menu

Sat 14th Dville

Started by Tahoebrian5, May 12, 2016, 12:58:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tahoebrian5

I'm riding Saturday to Dville and maybe beyond if anyone wants to join me. Starbucks at 9:30.
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy." —Tom Waits

According to the latest survey, 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

GreenMachine

It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

RichVee4

When you are in D'ville can you see if the gas station is open?   On the June 4 dirt ride we will need to refuel their.

Have a great ride!
Live long and prosper \V/

Tahoebrian5

Usually you can use the credit card on the pump whether they are open or not. I sure hope so because my bike is a thirsty bitch. I'll post back though. Great dirt riding there. Love that chimney rock trail.

According to the latest survey, 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

GreenMachine

It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

Tahoebrian5

Uggg, that extreme wide angle makes me sick looking at it! It's not as bad as I looks there, but second divide trail is very exciting. Tech single track with a cliff on one side. Pucker factor is an issue! Love it but it's not for the fain of heart.

I'm having technical issues with the bike. I might have to cancel tomorrow.. I won't know for a couple more hours.

Tahoebrian5

I'm cancelling. Got a check engine light on and she's not running right. Bummed!

GreenMachine

Time to ask the BMW forum gurus what's up.

As for me, I rather liked the idea of D-ville.  Was thinking of checking out Gold Lake Falls, if it's possible to hike there in leathers.   ;D

RichVee4

Maybe she's telling you she wants to be ridden more!
Live long and prosper \V/

slmoto

Quote from: GreenMachine on May 13, 2016, 10:48:03 AM
Don't let SL see this.

Looks like some serious consequences if you slip up but there are also some beautiful views if you get a chance to look up or stop and take them in. I'd be definitely be interested in checking that trail out, just got to take it nice and easy.