Main Menu

Hi guys and gals!

Started by nvgixxer, March 19, 2016, 08:29:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nvgixxer

I hope everyone is well and ready for the upcoming riding season!
I'd like to introduce you to the "Blue Streak", my new 2015 Hayabusa I bought in late January. I did my first 600 mile service the other day and now getting ready to get the rest of the break-in miles out of the way. Like GM said, there is some sand left in areas on the truck route, so be careful and watch for it.
I'm really looking forward to hooking up with all my riding buddies SOON!

Cheers,

Jimbo
2015 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2012 Kawasaki ZX14R (sold)
2009 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2007 Suzuki GSXR1000 (totaled)
2005 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2003 Suzuki GSXR1000 (sold)

288RR

Glad to see you back on two wheels!

RichVee4

Good to hear from you Jimbo.  Couldn't resist cruising Monitor on two wheels?   :)  Looking forward to riding with you this summer.
Live long and prosper \V/

GreenMachine

Heee's back!

Was this a trade for the four-wheeled car, in a manner of sorts?
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

nvgixxer

Had a Mustang GT on order, but as it turned out, there was a seat belt recall before I even had a chance to pick it up when it was delivered to the dealership. No way was I going to buy a new car that had had the seats ripped out for replacement parts. Soooo, in the interim, I awakened to the fact that another two wheeled wonder is what I really wanted!  :)   
2015 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2012 Kawasaki ZX14R (sold)
2009 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2007 Suzuki GSXR1000 (totaled)
2005 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2003 Suzuki GSXR1000 (sold)

dub

Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

Tahoebrian5

Hey Jimbo, glad to have you back. I love how the new busa's still look like a busa!
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy." —Tom Waits

According to the latest survey, 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.