Main Menu

Fall colors pictures for the SSA header page contest.

Started by GreenMachine, October 16, 2014, 12:03:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreenMachine

SSA wants your best Fall colors pictures.  Post as many as you like, but none with people in them.  We just want pictures of nature or nature with your bike(s).

That's the only criteria.

We'll see what gets posted and we'll take the best three to display on the SSA main page until about our first hard snow.

We'll also take into consideration your opinions about which ones should go up on the main page.

Let's see what you have!!!  Winners will be selected by 7:00 PM Monday 10/20/14.

Here are some examples (but that are not candidates)

It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

RichVee4

I have a couple pics I took some years ago, before MC, on a drive to June Lake area.  This thread got me thinking I need to get some fall pics with the bikes in them now.
Live long and prosper \V/

GreenMachine

It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

GreenMachine

It's suppose to be great conditions for riding this weekend.  Who's all going out, like Rich, to capture some Fall plumage with their bikes?

I'm thinking about it, if I can complete some early AM jobs.

slmoto

I came across a small patch of nice fall colors the other day riding Peavine but no camera. :thumbdown

I'm going to go out and try that area again today, I'll bring my phone at the least so I can snap a shot if I come across it again.

btw, I'm riding dirt today if you'd care to join GM but keep in mind this will only be my second time. I thought I'd try and get some more riding time in before riding with others and dragging behind with no experience.

rg500nut

I would be up for a ride Sunday GM, if you and anyone else may want to join.  Is this the thread to post my interest?  Remember I am a forum rookie...........
2 strokes always...............

Tahoebrian5

"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy." —Tom Waits

According to the latest survey, 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

GreenMachine

Quote from: rg500nut on October 18, 2014, 10:49:00 AM
I would be up for a ride Sunday GM, if you and anyone else may want to join.  Is this the thread to post my interest?  Remember I am a forum rookie...........
Rookie!  Start a new thread.  You've done that before.

But sure.  I'll have to go slow and I mean it, because my front tire is worn badly.  Moto Source has new rubber coming, but it'll be next week before it arrives.  Post when and where.

GreenMachine

Quote from: slmoto on October 18, 2014, 10:13:32 AM
I came across a small patch of nice fall colors the other day riding Peavine but no camera. :thumbdown

I'm going to go out and try that area again today, I'll bring my phone at the least so I can snap a shot if I come across it again.

btw, I'm riding dirt today if you'd care to join GM but keep in mind this will only be my second time. I thought I'd try and get some more riding time in before riding with others and dragging behind with no experience.
Where you at?  I may want to ride today.

GreenMachine

Quote from: Tahoebrian5 on October 18, 2014, 12:41:38 PM
Here is my submission

DAMN!  Sara's looking good in that outfit!!!  I'm surprised you're sharing.

slmoto

Here are some from Peavine today, sorry I missed you GM. I probably could have used someone with experience around today. Found myself in some pretty challenging spots , lots of falling and a pin hole in one of my radiators as a result.

rg500nut

how about 10:00 @ Squeeze in South for breakfast, and decide the route?

all invited...............

rg500nut

RichVee4

I cant make a ride today, would be a great day to get out.  Leaving for a two day 4 wheeling/hiking trip to Black Rock Desert today.   
Live long and prosper \V/

GreenMachine

Busy boy!

Hey RG, I started a thread for your ride.  You still going?  I sent you a TM.