Main Menu

Sat 8/2 9:00am ride and lunch at Triumph Dealer S. Reno

Started by RichVee4, August 01, 2014, 04:24:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toml

Thanks for the fun time.  What a beautiful day to ride.  There was a sheriff parked on the side of geiger grade going back to Carson City and another at Virginia City.  Fortunately, we got a few head taps from other bikers, so no worries.

GreenMachine

It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

nvgixxer

Quote from: Toml on August 02, 2014, 02:52:27 PM

Thanks for the fun time.  What a beautiful day to ride.  There was a sheriff parked on the side of Geiger Grade going back to Carson City and another at Virginia City.  Fortunately, we got a few head taps from other bikers, so no worries.
Yeah, we lucked out this time! All those head taps had me looking all around, including the sky.  :o Wow, the three Carson City riders ended up doing the truck route and Geiger three times today, awesome!
A hearty thanks goes out to Rich and uhhh............Mrs. Sprint (whoever that is??  oh yeah >Monica  ;D) for putting this one together for us. Great day with a bunch of very skilled riders who know how to keep a brisk pace without jeopardizing the safety of others around them. I'd ride with this bunch anytime!!   
Standby................I'll be posting up my pics of the day soon! (Had to clean and detail the Black Knight first, you know. A guy has to set priorities in this life)  ;D

Jimbo
2015 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2012 Kawasaki ZX14R (sold)
2009 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2007 Suzuki GSXR1000 (totaled)
2005 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2003 Suzuki GSXR1000 (sold)

nvgixxer

nvgixxer

nvgixxer

RichVee4

Jimbo, hopefully after three runs on Geiger you weren't missing Monitor so much.   Thanks for rounding up some of the Carson group and joining us.   I've been wanting to do this ride in the evening sometime and stop for dinner at Reds 395 Grill in Carson.   Once the afternoon temps drop some we will need to plan it.

GM, missed having you along!
Live long and prosper \V/

GreenMachine

I'm going to have to take all of these pictures down, because they're against SSA policy.  No stopping.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

RichVee4

LOL....  We only stopped twice :)  didn't even stop in VC, tempting but ! was getting hungry!!

nvgixxer

Quote from: RichVee4 on August 02, 2014, 04:03:22 PM
Jimbo, hopefully after three runs on Geiger you weren't missing Monitor so much.   Thanks for rounding up some of the Carson group and joining us.   I've been wanting to do this ride in the evening sometime and stop for dinner at Reds 395 Grill in Carson.   Once the afternoon temps drop some we will need to plan it.

GM, missed having you along!
Yeah, let us know when you do come on down. Ha.......the wife and I just had dinner at Reds Grill last night, after checking out the NV150 State Fair south of town.

flamecrow

darn i missed this ride! hot august nights has been crazy, can't wait until it's over lol

RichVee4

Tim,  you need to work on those priorities, Ride first then work :justkidding    Now you have to come next time, no more excuses!

Hey Jimbo,  forgot to mention that you got a great pic of Mrs Sprit with her bike.  Its now her wallpaper.

RocketRider

Excellent ride! Good meeting more active members.  I agree with rich on the Honda Rune. Wasn't impressed with performance numbers but what a wild looking bike. Same with the EBR bike!

A few pics I took:

PIN IT TO WIN IT!

Please support my race team Rocket Pace Racing!https://www.facebook.com/RocketPaceRacing
We're accepting everything from Sponsors, to Facebook likes, to simple pats on the back :)

Thank you Apex-Speed and EBC Brakes for supporting our efforts to go faster!

GreenMachine

Vivid colors there RR!  Are you planning on riding more?

nvgixxer