Main Menu

Sunday Nov 3 Ride?

Started by Mel, November 03, 2012, 04:44:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mel

Hey guys,

Anybody up for a ride tomorrow over 80 for an out and back on Mosquito Ridge Rd and back home over 80. TahoeBrian was thinking about doing this loop, but can't make it now. He said that they don't sand MRR and it should be in good shape, unlike the other more popular roads. I know it's a long slab there and back, but those 70 miles of twisties on MRR should be worth it :afro. Post up if interested and we can pick a meet spot and time.

Mel

GreenMachine

Too far to dedicate that much of my day to.  Sorry Mel.  That would be one of the best locations to go ride at this time of year.  I'll be riding a much shorter route elsewhere for about 1 1/2 hours, then I have to work on getting out the vote.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

dub

Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

Mel

Ended up not going Wiles :(. Was kinda bummed that no one wanted to ride so just hung out at home. Even though I have done it by myself, it's probably best to have at least one riding partner on MRR, especially at a spirited pace and what other pace is there :).

Mel

GreenMachine

Good call Mel.  There will be other rides we'll all go on.  Better safe that sorry, just to squeeze in one more ride.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

288RR

I still have yet to do this ride.   I'm thinking next summer for sure ill be goin on it