Main Menu

Best Tires Prices in town (180/55/17) & Suggestions Welcomed

Started by KdUbRaven, March 13, 2009, 12:55:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KdUbRaven

This will be my first tire purchase for my 600RR since I bought it last summer.  My rear tire needs to be replaced so I plan on doing both at the same time and am looking for suggestions on not only WHERE to go but WHAT to buy. 

FYI - My riding is mostly street (commuting 10 miles round trip) but I plan on doing the occasional Track Day this year so I need a tire that would be good for both cause I'm not ready to get an extra set of "race only" wheels and tires. Yet.

Thanks!

KdUb600RR

JENX!!!

Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

SPL

Building Dreams One Bike At A Time!  775-825-4457

trent

I like the 2ct's if youre going to commute and they also work well on the track Ive used them there too. SPL can hook you up with these Im sure
There is absolutely no good excuse for what Im about to do !

2wcp

I can get you tires. Anything you need. Like Trent said, the 2cts would be a good choice for street/track tire. call me 303-1857
2 Wheel Custom Performance
2536 Sutro St Suite 12
Reno, NV 89512
775-303-1857
steve@2wcp.com
www.2wcp.com
Tues-Fri 10a-6p
Sat 10a-5p

yzinger

SPL

Quote from: KdUb600RR on March 13, 2009, 12:55:15 PM
This will be my first tire purchase for my 600RR since I bought it last summer.  My rear tire needs to be replaced so I plan on doing both at the same time and am looking for suggestions on not only WHERE to go but WHAT to buy. 

FYI - My riding is mostly street (commuting 10 miles round trip) but I plan on doing the occasional Track Day this year so I need a tire that would be good for both cause I'm not ready to get an extra set of "race only" wheels and tires. Yet.

Thanks!

KdUb600RR

So how do you like your new tires?  The tires you have on your ride are the newer technology, cant get that anywhere else in town.  Appreciate your business. Let me know your feed back!

SPL