Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

03 ZX900R $3000

Started by DatZX9Girl, July 18, 2013, 11:15:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DatZX9Girl

Hi all!  Just letting everyone know I am selling my zx9. 

Asking $3000.

Clear title
Jetted for this altitude
Shark Skin single piece fairing
Custom Cadillac black diamond paint
Yoshimura pipe
Handlebar inset blinkers
New tail light
16800 miles

Its kind of a "must go" thing.  I've started my own business, as an aesthetician, and it has taken quite a chunk out of our living expenses.  Need the money to keep the bills up do date until I gain more clientele and make it profitable.  Right now she just sits in the garage.  She needs a loving home with someone who will ride her more often!  If you are interested, or know anyone who is, please give Scott a call at 775-770-8994.  You can see the pics of the bike on Craigslist.  http://reno.craigslist.org/mcy/3910507228.html

If you need skin care treatments, hair removal, or eyelash extensions give me a call at 775-770-8995!!  (DeeDra)  Sorry...had to throw that in there!  ;)  Thanks!!
If you can't beat em...join em, at least half way!

DatZX9Girl

Wanted to let you all know that the bike was finally sold.  Thank you for all of the views and the great times!  Ride safe!!
If you can't beat em...join em, at least half way!

GreenMachine

:thumbup

Great to hear on the one hand.  Sad to see your beautiful 9 go though.  Maybe when your business takes off you can come back riding on a Ducati.  Good luck in your venture.  We'll be here, if or when you decide to return.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.