Main Menu

Did You Vote?

Started by Vegasrider, November 07, 2016, 05:47:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vegasrider

I'm voting against every incumbent in the House.  They are the one's who shot down Nevada's Lane Splitting Bill after the Senate passed it last year. 

GreenMachine

I did.  Then I went back to work. 

I actually rode over the pass the Saturday before last, in between storms.  Kind of exciting, like being at the ski resort, getting that last run in at the end of the day and getting back on the chairlift as the buzzer goes off to signify the resort's closing.  Friday's storms lingered into Saturday, but just a drizzle up by Kingvale.  Then dry in the evening on the way back, just hours before another wave of rain & snow passed through.

Then this weekend I went for another ride up to VC.  Unscripted.  The weather was still nice enough out.  Decided to keep going on into CC for fuel, then back in the dark.  Road conditions are really good right now, less the cold surface temps in the sun shadowed VC hills.  Plenty of coarse grip on the truck route too for a little thrill here and there.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.