Main Menu

Thinking of advancing Sunday's ride to Saturday

Started by GreenMachine, September 08, 2016, 10:52:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreenMachine

But it's a long ride and I have to be back at a reasonable hour.  In order to accomplish that, we'll need to start early to end early.  But then, I can run on home and leave the group to finish the ride at their own pace.

Any takers?
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

slmoto

I was on the fence about this ride because I've got some things I'd like to get to this weekend but I like the sound of starting early and ending early, that could work for me.

I'm in if it gets moved to Sat, still on the fence if it stays on Sun.

As a heads up if anyone is returning 49, I rode 49 Wed and they were putting down some nice new slippery tar snakes. At the time they were a few miles going up 49 out of Stately but they had the whole crew out there so they've probably made some more progress since Wed.

GreenMachine

It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

slmoto

GreenMachine

A DRAGON

I'LL BE RIDING ON SUNDAY. NOT SURE WHERE I'M GOING JUST YET. BUT SATURDAY DOESN'T WORK FOR ME.

I DON'T RIDE WITH SQUIRRELS ANYWAY
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

slmoto

Quote from: A DRAGON on September 14, 2016, 09:37:12 AM
I DON'T RIDE WITH SQUIRRELS ANYWAY

Why not, you don't want to ride with your own kind...  ;D

PAPASMURF

S1000R
R1250RS

A DRAGON

I GUESS I SHOULD HAVE SAID SQUIRRELS BIGGER THAN ME.  DAM WHY YOU GOTTA CALL ME OUT! !!!
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750