Main Menu

Winter is finally over

Started by Vegasrider, March 01, 2016, 08:26:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RichVee4

At the beginning of the video it shows them drilling holes for the studs in what looks like street tires.  Wonder how they manage the air pressure after drilling holes all over the tire.   The level of grip is impressive, pulling wheelies and such.
Live long and prosper \V/

GreenMachine

It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

GreenMachine

Funny.  That's a static picture name that's updated automatically on their site, so basically semi-live.

I'll leave it.  Kinda cool to watch it change as time goes on.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

dub

If you guys haven't been up in the mountains since this last storm cycle, you gotta go just to check it out. I was at Kirkwood today and the amount of snow there is just incredible. There are 20 foot high snow walls along the road. One of the snow storage areas next to the village plaza has pile of snow 100 feet high; it's normally flat ground in the summer.

Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

RichVee4

We've had so many below average winters it makes this year even more impressive.  Carson Pass must be insane, I'm impressed they can keep some of those roads open.  I went over 80 yesterday and its pretty incredible, about 15' walls along the road.   Glad there is finally a break in the storms.
Live long and prosper \V/