Main Menu

Roll Call - Group Ride Markleeville 09/11/11

Started by GreenMachine, September 06, 2011, 09:07:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreenMachine

Have you watched any of the video from yesterday's ride?  I'm just wondering how cool I looked.  ;)
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

22SLOW

Thanks for another great ride GM!!  Perfect distance & elements except the rain & the crazy lady?!?!  Was afraid she would grab our bikes or jump out in front of us.

Team Gorgonzola

Quote from: 22SLOW on September 12, 2011, 11:30:15 AM
Thanks for another great ride GM!!  Perfect distance & elements except the rain & the crazy lady?!?!  Was afraid she would grab our bikes or jump out in front of us.

Crazy lady??
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

KKM

GM , you and Hornblower were very nice to follow. Always the right line and smooth. Some of the video is way cool. It will be great to watch on snow days. When I find out how to cut just one frame out I will sent it to you.
Kevin

2009 Aprilia RSV1000R
2012 KTM990R ADV
2013 KTM 500XCW

CptnHornblower

Earnest Hemingway : There are only 3 sports, Bullfighting, Motor Racing and Mountain climbing. All the rest are games.

CptnHornblower

Alberto, you missed a real wack job. At the bottom of Geiger right after the stop light there was a grey SUV at the side of the road and some total lunatic woman was standing in the middle of the road stopping all the traffic. I think she was asking all the motorists to help.
Earnest Hemingway : There are only 3 sports, Bullfighting, Motor Racing and Mountain climbing. All the rest are games.