Main Menu

Wonderings about the KZ 900

Started by cobra23, October 05, 2008, 08:36:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cobra23

It will be ready when your leg heals Alberto.

You are prioriy one test rider...
Get well soon my friend !!

cobra23

Update:

The bike is still at 2WCP. I am back from Miller, after a week of vacation.

Starting to ponder selling.

cobra23

Steve is back on the case...

for about the 4th year in a row now it "looks" like the bike might see a track day in August..

Yippppeeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Team Gorgonzola

Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

cobra23

I'm gonna ride in Oregon and Washington this weekend, then I go bug Steve.

(the travel trailer is road ready when you are Alberto)

cobra23

Went to Moto GP..

Maybe I'll bug Steve later.

cobra23

Good fun there at the Moto GP.
Now back to work.

cobra23

Visited the KZ in its foster home again. It seemed to miss me.

The tow strap and the propane torch are still too tempting.

Looks like Steve is working at it.

cobra23

:o

Wow!!

20,000 hits, I gues I should get the old girl out of the shop!!

Steve?

dub

Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

cobra23

Ouch.. but well taken. ;D

It's really a matter of me not setting fire to the bike at this point. It has been in protective custody at Steves 2WCP for almost long enough.

cobra23

Who is ready to buy the KZ?

I have had enough between the DMV, and the insurance people.

One streetbike that is all I need.

cobra23

hELLO !

I have been berry beerrry busy again. The bike has been painted. A new coat of clear and some striping added.

Just sitting in the garage looking at the bike wondering if it will ever be done. Now I have the neighbors 86 GSXR 750 ready to go home. Looks like a new set of carbs are in order for the KZ. I got the title thing straightened out. It's all legal now.

Two weeks ago I trailered the Ducati to Portland where it transferred to my buddies trailer, and went on to KFG racing for suspension mods, and tune. this week the Ducati is at Ducati Seattle for a pipe, service ECU reflash, and dyno tune. Dollars that should have gone into the KZ once again went to another project.

This winter the headlight gets put on, and the taillight. Then I get it licensed.

GreenMachine

Damn!  Nice work.

That looks bad-ass!  So too does the GSXR.  The KZ reminds me of one of those motorcycle collector bikes you see at auctions.  Beautiful!
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

cobra23