Main Menu

Roll call for Bucks on Sunday

Started by Tahoebrian5, September 09, 2014, 03:28:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreenMachine

TB5,

The forecast says 67° at 9:00 AM, but September rides normally begin at 9:30.  Oroville at 9:00 AM will be almost 80° at that time and 90° by noon.

My preference will be to start earlier than later, say 9:00 AM at the latest, but it's your ride, your choice.  What time shall we meet?
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

Tahoebrian5

Looks like 8:30 at Starbucks in case any lurkers are considering joining
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy." —Tom Waits

According to the latest survey, 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

GreenMachine

With an early start like 8:30, I could accompany you over hwy 36 to the coast if you want.  :P

It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

GreenMachine

Are the burners still in town or is Hot August Nights going again?  :|)

It was clear blue skies for us all the way up until the last 35 minutes of the ride.  Blech!   :-X

Tahoebrian5

I've got ash fall out all over my new jacket! Great ride G! That was my official first "real" ride since my log incident. Feeling good
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy." —Tom Waits

According to the latest survey, 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

GreenMachine

That's what that was collecting on my face shield.  I thought as much. 

You're definitely back in form.  Glad I could help you find your groove again.

Less  :rainday

More  :disco :egyptian :banana2