Main Menu

How about a bike night???/. It's just a hang out, don't need to ride 2 wheels

Started by 288RR, March 24, 2014, 05:45:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreenMachine

Quote from: NevadaWolf on March 26, 2014, 09:39:16 PM
If the time extends beyond 6pm, I'd like to meet you folks. But getting in from Fallon takes time.
That's an understatement.  :D
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

NevadaWolf

Quote from: GreenMachine on March 27, 2014, 09:30:05 PMThat's an understatement.  :D

Bah, its just over an hour into Reno or Carson (not factoring in wind of course). Y'all just meet up too early. :P

Sooo next Thursday I can catch you guys at Pinocchio's back behind the BoA on Virginia?

Tahoebrian5

So, full leathers for the cart track?
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy." —Tom Waits

According to the latest survey, 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

288RR

Sooo next Thursday I can catch you guys at Pinocchio's back behind the BoA on Virginia?
[/quote]

Yup that sounds good,  lets just hope the weather is good that day.

288RR

Quote from: Tahoebrian5 on March 30, 2014, 08:21:39 AM
So, full leathers for the cart track?

No need for full leather,  just a helmet

Tahoebrian5

Haha, was joking. I would like to see the look on the guys face if we all showed up in racing gear.
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy." —Tom Waits

According to the latest survey, 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

288RR

That would be funny to do.   Maybe one day we will have too

RocketRider

I think Ima show up on 4 wheels. Between exhaustion from this weekend and the shitty weather I am not feeling super up to working on anything...
PIN IT TO WIN IT!

Please support my race team Rocket Pace Racing!https://www.facebook.com/RocketPaceRacing
We're accepting everything from Sponsors, to Facebook likes, to simple pats on the back :)

Thank you Apex-Speed and EBC Brakes for supporting our efforts to go faster!

GreenMachine

Come on you big baby!  You only drove 5 hours each way.  I used to do that weekend after weekend without a problem. Heck, I'd even arrive home after midnight and be at work the next day.  Duh, I just did that this past year too going to 49ers games on Sunday evenings. You sound like my dear departed father.  Anything over 4 hours is too much for you. :spank
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

NevadaWolf

KOLO and KRNV seem to agree:
Thursday: Partly sunny, with a high near 58.
Thursday Night: A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.

Weather Underground adds:
Thursday Night Overcast. Low 34F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.

Sounds rideable...  :egyptian :grnbike

288RR

GreenMachine

Are there going to be loose topless women serving free beer?  Then yes?  Otherwise, the forecast sounds like a chilly evening.

What's the plan again?  I'm a little confused if you're all going cart racing then heading over to Pinocchio's after that or just going there to hang out and shoot the bull.

GreenMachine

Quote from: NevadaWolf on March 30, 2014, 11:07:44 PM
KOLO and KRNV seem to agree:
Thursday: Partly sunny, with a high near 58.
Thursday Night: A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.

Weather Underground adds:
Thursday Night Overcast. Low 34F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.

Sounds rideable...  :egyptian :grnbike
You're crazy!

288RR

Yes. Meeting up at the go carts for a race then heading over to Pinocchio after the race,  5:30 at the cart place for a race, and that should put us at the bar about 6

RocketRider

Quote from: GreenMachine on March 30, 2014, 10:52:05 PM
Come on you big baby!  You only drove 5 hours each way.
5? Youre funny
PIN IT TO WIN IT!

Please support my race team Rocket Pace Racing!https://www.facebook.com/RocketPaceRacing
We're accepting everything from Sponsors, to Facebook likes, to simple pats on the back :)

Thank you Apex-Speed and EBC Brakes for supporting our efforts to go faster!