Main Menu

How about a bike night???/. It's just a hang out, don't need to ride 2 wheels

Started by 288RR, March 24, 2014, 05:45:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

288RR

Hey guys. How about we get  together one of these nights.  I know Mel has started to go them during the riding season.   So why don't we try to get together befor the season really gets going,  I was thinking we could meet up at Pinocchio's Bar & Grill,  or the A&W down there on plum?
Heck. We could probably check out the electric gocart place for ones who haven't been, and see if some are better on 4 or 2 wheels
   I'm open for any day,  lets hear what day will work best for you guys,   Maybe we can get GM to come out this time ( if it's not a little wet out side).    ;)

5:30 @ need2speed.  By the target by Meadowood mall
Then about 6pm at Pinocchio's bar and grill reno.  We maybe a little slow getting from the carts to the bar

RocketRider

Im down for bike night after this weekend.
Gokart place is actually pretty fun. Spoiler alert, none of you are faster than me there. Challenge thrown down

PIN IT TO WIN IT!

Please support my race team Rocket Pace Racing!https://www.facebook.com/RocketPaceRacing
We're accepting everything from Sponsors, to Facebook likes, to simple pats on the back :)

Thank you Apex-Speed and EBC Brakes for supporting our efforts to go faster!

288RR

I've been to it a few times,   I'm ready.    Let's see what everyone thinks.

What was your lap time?

RocketRider

Hell if I remember. I tend to be in top ten of the week
PIN IT TO WIN IT!

Please support my race team Rocket Pace Racing!https://www.facebook.com/RocketPaceRacing
We're accepting everything from Sponsors, to Facebook likes, to simple pats on the back :)

GreenMachine

Wow.  And if you had a haircut imagine the weight and aerodynamic savings you'd have.  You'd podium!

:P
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

RocketRider

It wouldnt be fair to throw away the competitions handicap  :angel
PIN IT TO WIN IT!

288RR

So guys and lady's,  let get a meet up going to kick of the riding season.  
How does next Thursday sound for everyone?

RocketRider

PIN IT TO WIN IT!

cobra23

GreenMachine

Rushing the seasons are we, 288?  I don't mind.  I think RR will be on his way out of town by then.  Normally the SSA bike night, when it was just us was held on the first Tuesday of May.

Heck, I haven't even started on the ride schedule yet.  What will I talk about?   :|)
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

288RR

I don't think we will be rushing the seasons,  since winter never showed up.  We could talk about anything really, if we get any new riders to show up we can meet them.  And since the ride schedule isn't done,  I'm sure we can see what everyone has in mind for rides this year?  And we could hit up the gocart place. 

RocketRider

NEXT thursday GM. Ill be back and on street tires by then :).
If we can get a regular schedule/thing going im still in favor of spamming UNRs motorcycle parking lot with some form of flyer. Thats how i got pulled in to my group at college.
PIN IT TO WIN IT!

dub

Quote from: 288cbr on March 25, 2014, 09:37:06 PM
I don't think we will be rushing the seasons,  since winter never showed up.

It snowed at lake level last night.

Quote from: RocketRider on March 26, 2014, 07:36:23 AMIf we can get a regular schedule/thing going im still in favor of spamming UNRs motorcycle parking lot with some form of flyer.

I think that's a great idea. Would be nice to see some new riders on the forum and in the club this season.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

NevadaWolf

If the time extends beyond 6pm, I'd like to meet you folks. But getting in from Fallon takes time.

288RR

Quote from: RocketRider on March 26, 2014, 07:36:23 AM
NEXT thursday GM. Ill be back and on street tires by then :).
If we can get a regular schedule/thing going im still in favor of spamming UNRs motorcycle parking lot with some form of flyer. Thats how i got pulled in to my group at college.

I think that's a great idea.

As far as a time. What time would you like to meet up?  Like 5:30 at the cart place then head on over to Pinocchio's afterwards for a drink or two.?