Main Menu

who want to go for some bbq sunday.

Started by 288RR, September 06, 2013, 08:27:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

288RR

I'm game for some BBQ up in vc on Sunday.  Who would like to go?   Hit six mile and truck route.  Renorider75 let's go!!  And get Sara out with you.    And one else want some good food???  11am at the maverick

GreenMachine

Can't Sunday, but what about Saturday?  Maybe like our 11 AM ride up for lunch, do whatever and be home before it gets hot.

Meh, you're probably getting tired of seeing my ugly mug anyway.

I'll check back in the morning to see if this sounds appealing to anyone.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

288RR

Any day riding with you GM is a great day.  I won't be able to do sat.  Ill be working all day.

RichVee4

Live long and prosper \V/

nvgixxer

Not much smoke today..............RAH!! I've been cooped up for two weeks with all the smoke in Carson City and I think I'll hit the truck route and possibly 6-mile later on this morning. Maybe I'll see some of you guys up there?
How's it going Richman? You guys are doing it on Sunday I see. Wish I could as well, but I have a commitment on Sunday, so I'll be doing it today.

Jimbo
2015 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2012 Kawasaki ZX14R (sold)
2009 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2007 Suzuki GSXR1000 (totaled)
2005 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2003 Suzuki GSXR1000 (sold)

288RR

Im ready for some good food.  And some good riding.

RichVee4

Sounds great to me.  I think Monica will join us also.  Renorider are you going? your significatant other?? 

Jimbo, thats a bummer you are busy Sunday.   Next trip ;)  We need a longer ride anyway.

nvgixxer

True story Richman! My ride today was way too short, but enjoyable nevertheless. You guys be safe and have a good time Sunday!
2015 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2012 Kawasaki ZX14R (sold)
2009 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2007 Suzuki GSXR1000 (totaled)
2005 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2003 Suzuki GSXR1000 (sold)

Mel

So did you guys get BBQ today up in VC?

Mel

288RR

Yup we sure did. It was very good eating

RichVee4

Daniel, thanks again for the good ride today and the push start!! 

288RR

Not a problem, anytime. Hope you get the gremlins out of your bike.