Main Menu

Happy 2012 holidays everyone!

Started by GreenMachine, December 22, 2012, 07:46:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreenMachine

I may not be posting up much, but I'm still thinking about all the good times we've had over the years.  I've been re-living the memories in all the GoPro videos we've taken.  There's BigCat on his Connie and Wills on his CBR, Sparky on her Triumph, TahoeBrian on his CBR, Wiles on his SV, and A-Dragon too...etc.  Man those have been some good times!  Even a video with SkyDiverDCM at RFR and Sparky at the lake. 

Anyway, I'm in the process of making a couple more videos, one bike related and one not, and I thought I'd better wish you all a pleasant holiday season before it's too late.  Making videos is all consuming.

To my SSA brothers and sisters, may your holidays bring you happiness and reflection, whether you're with family or away doing your own thing.  Best wishes to you and yours, don't gain too much weight eating sugar plumbs and fruit cake, and may the new year always be better than the last.

Oh and GO 49ers!!!
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

n10sive

Thanks GM, hope you have a Happy Holidays and a good new year too
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike