Main Menu

Hibernation?

Started by Mel, November 19, 2012, 09:49:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mel

Hey guys,

So does everyone on here go into hibernation for the winter or what :)? Just because riding on the street is pretty much over till Spring shouldn't keep us from talking about motorcycles. Let's hear some chatter fellas  :clap!

Mel

n10sive

well...for those of us still riding..the chatter you hear is from our teeth :D
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

KKM

Mel,
Get a good dirt bike and lets go have some fun. This is from last weekend.

Kevin

2009 Aprilia RSV1000R
2012 KTM990R ADV
2013 KTM 500XCW

dub

Quote from: n10sive on November 20, 2012, 01:47:43 PM
well...for those of us still riding..the chatter you hear is from our teeth :D

haha, nice.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

dub

Hibernation indeed.  Latest Post: "Re: Happy thanksgiving" ( November 24, 2012, 10:46:04 pm )"

Don't worry Mel, they talk about motorcycles on BARF year round.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

Mel

Wiles,

I'm on SBR and BARF every day as that's where all my old riding buddies hang out, so I'm able to keep up on what's going on back on the old backroads ;). The plan is to trailer the bike over to the coast a few times this winter on our visits back home so I can get my riding fix in up in the Santa Cruz mountains where you can ride all year, and if it's raining, I'll be able to keep my wet weather skills intact 8).

Mel

GreenMachine

KK, is that over by Thomas Creek?  Would think it near Mt. Rose somewhere given the geology.   Just me guessing.

Saw the rain come in today and thought I'd see if anyone wanted to get crazy.  Nice ride up to La Porte perhaps?  Would have been a joke anyway.  Bad enough I had to drive on the freeway today with all the standing water and every idiot in the world out looking to make some of it into a tragedy.  Why is it at the worst possible moment the natural reaction to hydroplaning is slamming on brakes?  Ah, the peril we place ourselves in by joining the fray on the death highways.  Makes me long for the safety of riding with Alan, Edmunsan, & n10sive on their safe and sane burger runs. 

It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

n10sive

you done for the season GM? Might still be able to get a burger run in someday (assuming the burger joints aren't closed for the season).

Mel...what's your BARF handle?
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Mel

n10sive,

I'm Mel on BARF and SBR.

Mel