Main Menu

Meeting on 12-7-2010

Started by 22SLOW, December 07, 2010, 04:22:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

22SLOW

Is there going to be a meeting tonight, & what time?  Since we had the meeting on Sunday (12-5), didn't know if the 1st Tuesday of the month was still on.

Thanks

Dragone

Wasn't the next meeting going to be in Jan 2011?

oops, just read the news at the top of the site.  "SSA Tuesday Night Bike Night, this Tuesday -- meet fellow area Sportbike riders and enjoy some tasty Italian cuisine. Hosted at La Vecchia Ristorante.Tuesday December 7th and held indoors.  With Altantis expansion, this may be the last meeting held here."

mean green 79

crap.I just saw this. thought we were waiting for Jan. Sorry won't be able to make it. Have to help my son with home work.

Team Gorgonzola

It's all good you guys,  few people showed up. Maybe 2, 3 more "bikenight" at this location. I think I want to have the last one with a big screen, races and food......We'll see.
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Dragone

hahaha, I feel sorry for the poor saps that had to listen to my all knowing 7 yr old.  will see you all at the next meeting.

Scott

lol no prob, kids will be kids! i enjoyed the even though there was only a few of us. ;D
GSX-R600

youngster775

But everybody that did show up, cared. thats what a club is about. care, understanding, charisma, idea, hopes, and energy..       I enjoyed it and look forward to growth, frendship, and some good ol' fashioned throttle therapy!  :r6y :bluebike
2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

A DRAGON

Totally spaced it.   :hiding   I'll be there in January.   Thinking of other things.  Racquetball season has taken over my mind
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750