Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

News tab!

Started by Jp_Rio, September 15, 2010, 04:10:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jp_Rio

Just wanted to mention that the new "News tab/ad/slides" (whatever that thing is called - the little space where letters pass by... on the top of the main page) looks awesome! This web forum is getting better faster than I am getting better on the track!  ;D

Love it!

:clap
What?? Trackday?? I'm in!!!

Adiggity

Thanks. We're learning as we go..... :D

n10sive

They really upped the intelligent quotient when they added GreenMachine. Andy and I are too old and just never cared enough to look LOL
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

GreenMachine

Ahww shucks n10sive.  :thanks 

Seriously though, it's a collaborative effort to keep the site interesting and useful to its members.  Adiggity, oldbolt, n10sive and others have given a lot of time to make it what it is.

And there's more on the way.  I just need to figure out more of the nuts and bolts to the site.

It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

sparkygixxer

Quote from: Jp_Rio on September 15, 2010, 04:10:07 PM
Just wanted to mention that the new "News tab/ad/slides" (whatever that thing is called - the little space where letters pass by... on the top of the main page) looks awesome! This web forum is getting better faster than I am getting better on the track!  ;D

Love it!

:clap
:Iagree:agree

A DRAGON

Thanks JP.  Andy is doing a pretty good
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750