Main Menu

Got the go ahead to buy a new bike. What do you think I should buy?

Started by A DRAGON, August 06, 2010, 01:55:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

karneybo

J this sould be your next bike
http://bikepics.com/pictures/553623/

Carney

D1NO

wills

I got your bike right here:

If you want something newer, how about this?

We have one at the shop you can sit on.
Stop Global Whining!
2015 1200RS
2018 H2 SE
Old Sprint Back East

A DRAGON

I actually have a Brutale on my mind too. That's one of my choices I left out. I was meaning to post one up. Because I really like the single sided swing arm and the shot gun exhaust.  I watched HD Theatre last night and the  MV Agusta factory was on and what then do to make them. I'm Very impressed.   They really put a lot of effort into on of those bikes. I'm starting to lean toward the MV now.

That Cafe Racer still looks nice. ;D

This is the 2006 model  910 Still beautiful ;D

See what I'm talking about

In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

cobra23

Jerome..

Thats the one right there man!!

You buy the Agusta you are an Italian god at that point......

AHHHGGGGGGGUUUUUUUHHHHHSSSSTTTTAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

jlavallee

I've often times thought of buying a brutale. Now with the bigger engine it is even harder to resist but I know it would mean totally killer 3rd gear wheelies everywhere and big smiles until those damn coppers ruin it for me.

As such, I've recently had a BMW R1200GS out for a test spin and am debating replacing the DR with one of those in an Adventure version. Then again, maybe I should actually ride more than a few scattered days in a year before I upgrade.

A DRAGON

I went down to the Agusta dealer Yesterday to look at the Brutale.  It's so hard to make a choice. I really like all the detail on that machine. I was also told the Harley has sold MV AGusta back to the family who started them back in the 90's  Good news.

Did any of you see the HD Theatre on Monday night? The had MV Agusta's factory and how they put them together on TV. It almost makes me just want to go and get it.   I just really love the looks of that Cafe Racer.  The color and the head light is so burley looking. After riding sparky's 955i I have a lot of faith in a triple.

The shot gun exhaust is soooooooo  awesome on the MV.  I actually rode one in the bay area a few years ago. A perfect stranger let me ride his while he held the keys to my SV.   He hollowed out the exhaust and welded it back together. It sounded so throaty. I just couldn't bring myself to replace that beautiful exhaust.

On the Benelli I would change the under seat exhaust and put a side exhaust or a shot gun with 3 pipes maybe. That would be pretty unique? 
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750