Main Menu

Got the go ahead to buy a new bike. What do you think I should buy?

Started by A DRAGON, August 06, 2010, 01:55:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A DRAGON

I figured why not get my dream bike. I'm retired.

I find it hard to make up my mind. I just love the tail sections of the Green TRE

In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

jlavallee

I'd have thought with the new baby, the new toys wouldn't be for you.

The naked one is sexy as hell. That'd be my choice for the road. My only concern would be that if you crash or have issues on something so exotic you might be waiting a while for parts. Either of them would be a great choice.

I've never ridden a Benelli... Hint, hint. :D

mikey

ducati brothers

916 (2wcp 955 big bore kit)

A DRAGON

If you ever buy an Italian bike. Remember your Italian connection.  alberto ;D ;D
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

cobra23

If you buy Italian....

Remeber the maint...$$$$$$$

The new Ducati is cheaper t maintain, I have recorded all my cost, it is staggering.

But the Duacti is like noooo other to ride.....Perfect in every way..like the expensive beautiful wife ahh yes....

n10sive

Quote from: cobra23 on August 06, 2010, 08:51:54 AM
If you buy Italian....

Remeber the maint...$$$$$$$

Of course it is more expensive...how do you think they pay for the "Italian Connection"  ;D
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Adiggity

I would go for the Cafe Racer by sheer looks. The Tornado is an awesome looking bike too though. They are both beautiful of course. You may test ride them and see which one feels better.

While your at it Richy Rich, you should go to Italy to do your test ride. Go by Rossi's house and see what he thinks.  :D

speed kitty

ooooo...awwwwwww...VERY pretty  :-*. I like the black personally...green just doesn't do it for me.

are you going to sell your other bike?

A DRAGON

Kitty Bite your tongue. >:( >:( >:( How could you say such a thing. I'm hoping to buy used. New their about 16k. 

I really don't think I'll have a lot of maintenance. ??? And like I said I found my Italian connection to be pretty reasonable. Paid twice as much for parts. But I got them in a few weeks. Dealer was crazy time. Zoran can do most of the work I'm sure.

Trinnie's 955 sold me on a triple. Their pretty cool. Transmission was real quiet and not clunky.  Very smooth. My biggest concern was the power. If Trinnie's 955 was outstanding  1030 has to be dream. :-*

Jason Yes I'll let you try it out. I have to return the favor for allowing me to drag some heel. Very nice machine you have there. ;) ;)
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

dub

Quote from: A DRAGON on August 06, 2010, 09:52:56 AM...I really don't think I'll have a lot of maintenance. ???...

Well, of course you wont have to maintain it if all you do is stare at it while it's parked in the garage. :P
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

mikey

Well, of course you wont have to maintain it if all you do is stare at it while it's parked in the garage. :P
[/quote]

lol
ducati brothers

916 (2wcp 955 big bore kit)

Scott

the Benelli's are nice but this is definitely what you should get!!!
GSX-R600

Adiggity

Adiggity

Team Gorgonzola

Bimota amigo. I did read on Roadracing World, that during a tire test this Bimota was "twitchy" and gave no feedback. Benelli, I like the "naked best".
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-