Main Menu

Going under the knife

Started by 2 Smoke (Bryant), May 25, 2010, 06:56:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2 Smoke (Bryant)

Going under the Knife this thursday, gonna git that hernia taken care of.  Doc say not to go to work for at least a week afterwards and probably closer to two weeks.  Then light duty at work for the following 2 weeks, and at least 6 weeks of not picking anything heavier than 20 lbs and Zero dirt bikes during that 6 week period.  So I told the wife she is gonna have to help me go pee cuz I cant pick anything up heavier than 20 lbs. All I got was a dirty look. I said Im serious thats what the doc said. So it might be 8 weeks before I see any action from the wife now because of poor humor.  Oh well. Im more bummed about not being able to ride.  I got like 5 gallons of pre mix thats gonna go bad now and Sunoco 105 aint cheap.

Anyways I'll be at Renown but no need to try and see me its same day surgery unless the Doc screws something up. But he assured me that its a very simple process and that he will be staying at a Holiday in express Wednesday night and not to worry :o.  I'll give you guys a shout thursday night or friday to let you all know how things went.
Throttle therapy:  Live to ride. Ride for life.

scotinexcile

Good luck, hope he sleeps well at the Holiday in on Wednesday night  ;D

If you want that pre-mix used up and your bike "exercised" just let us know  ;D

edmunsan

Good Luck 2smoke hope Doc. can PULL it off! :D
MOTOISM my desease from wich there is no cure.