Main Menu

Attention Sport bike riders

Started by 2 Smoke (Bryant), February 24, 2010, 11:28:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2 Smoke (Bryant)

I saw this add on Craigs list and thought of you guys.  Not sure if its as good of a deal as they say it is but this is the link to the page   http://reno.craigslist.org/mcy/1615830753.html
Throttle therapy:  Live to ride. Ride for life.

RedLeader

Wow... Usually shopping at Michael's is like getting a rectal exam.... and $5 to mount... nice. im still sticking to my sub $200 sets of Michelin's but....
"Why are motorcycle dealers closed on Sundays? Because Sunday is for worship... Catholics go to church, Motorcyclists go to the track." -Justin Skalka

2wcp

Quote from: 2 Smoke on February 24, 2010, 11:28:57 AM
I saw this add on Craigs list and thought of you guys.  Not sure if its as good of a deal as they say it is but this is the link to the page   http://reno.craigslist.org/mcy/1615830753.html

Thats if you want tires they aren't making anymore. Thats why they are cheap. Dunlop came out with the Q2.
2 Wheel Custom Performance
2536 Sutro St Suite 12
Reno, NV 89512
775-303-1857
steve@2wcp.com
www.2wcp.com
Tues-Fri 10a-6p
Sat 10a-5p

Justin

Quote from: 2wcp on February 24, 2010, 02:40:12 PM
Thats if you want tires they aren't making anymore. Thats why they are cheap. Dunlop came out with the Q2.

First there was the WCP
Then Steve came out with the 2WCP

edmunsan

Quote from: 2wcp on February 24, 2010, 02:40:12 PM
Quote from: 2 Smoke on February 24, 2010, 11:28:57 AM

I wonder what dot numbers are on those, and will they mount at a later date? say 3 mos down the road for the 5$ per tyres. Sure is priced low.
MOTOISM my desease from wich there is no cure.

RCFLAGGER

AH  2WCP or not2WCP !!!!!!  That is the question ?!?
RACING is the only form of compitition......everything else is just a GAME.........  '84 GoldWing ,'82 KZ1100-D, '75 Kaw Z-1 900, '73 Honda CL-350, '69 Honda CT-90

whiskytango

QuoteAH  2WCP or not2WCP !!!!!!  That is the question ?!?
DUDE ARE YOU CRAZY YOU'LL GET YOUR A$$ PUT IN CUFFS AT GUN POINT FOR SAYING SUCH THINGS!!!!!!!
     We're not loyal to 2WCP we're just scared.... :-X  ;D
CHAINDRIVEN

Team Gorgonzola

2WCP IS my favorite bike store  8)
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

whiskytango

Quote2WCP IS my favorite bike store 
See how the Veterans do it Flagger...  Just keep telling your self those words and you won't get in trouble :-\  :D
CHAINDRIVEN

Justin

I pledge allegiance to the 2WCP (I'll say whatever you want, I swear, just don't shoot. I HAVE A FAMILY)

A DRAGON

Yeah what was it? I has been removed!!!!
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

crzydog

Michaels in Reno has a few pallets of tires on sale.  They got way too many and are selling them at a good price.  Michael's in Carson has tires on sale all the time.  I try to give the best deal Ican to any SSA member all the time.  Come see me!
Dude, you were flying when I passed you....

Justin

Quote from: crzydog on March 02, 2010, 07:02:34 AM
I try to give the best deal I can to any SSA member all the time.  Come see me!
Let everyone know where they can find you.

n10sive

crzdog (tim) has always treated SSA members well down at Carson's MCW.
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Justin

Carson's MCW?  I guess this is some secret not meant for the rest of us.