Main Menu

First Race of the Season 2/26-28 SBK @ Phillip Island (SPOILER ALERT)

Started by A DRAGON, February 10, 2010, 09:43:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisM

Predictions?

Race 1:  Haga/Rea/Biaggi
Race 2: Rea/Haga/Biaggi.

Team Gorgonzola

Quote from: Justino on February 25, 2010, 08:57:19 PM
Thanks Alberto.
Recording it for us is super generous of you, considering all that you've been through this last week.
When you get worn down, you get sick easily.  Rest up.

ps. Other excuses use by Jake Blues
My tux didn't come back from the cleaners
A friend dropped in from out of town
Traffic
I had a flat tire
A terrible flood
Locusts
You always crack me up LOL
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

edmunsan

DVR set as priority on all FIM I wont miss. Friday night just back to the room from  Joes Crab Shack at the Wharf in Frisco. Diane and I celebrating our 23rd anniversary.  Coming home Sun. gonna check out the Chinese New Year at Union Square Sat. and eat lots o fish. (downtown :P)
MOTOISM my desease from wich there is no cure.

Justin

edmunsan

MOTOISM my desease from wich there is no cure.

Justin

What a wonderful start to the SBK season.

I want to personally thank all of the teams for creating competitive programs.
Congratulations on a great start.

Justin

whiskytango

Those Badasses are all away from the scene for 4 months and the 1st race ends .004 sec difference for 1st and 2nd.  and 20 somthinz duken it out with 30 somthiz... Carlos Checa (HOLLY SHIZZZZZZL)
     WSBK is So mush better than MOTOGP,      Did I just say that.?.?.?   Wow! 
     How does anyone watch things like NotASCAR.?.?.?   BBBBBOOOOORRRRRIIIIINNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.....................
     I want to move to Europe.   Alberto lets go start a burger joint in your Home town :P  ::)  8)  ;D
     TRACK DAYS AT IMOLA ;)
CHAINDRIVEN

n10sive

i think it's time we put *SPOILERS* in the title. Until then...watch what you post please.
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

A DRAGON

Who would have picked Jonny Rea?  He was really tough last year. I never would have picked him to do a thing What a exciting 2 races.
I must admit I tuned in late for the first race and was wondering where was the Yamaha? There were sponsor names everywhere but on a motorcycle racing.
Spies was so far up front every time. I can't believe Tosland was so far back. I was looking for my aprilia to be closer as well. Maybe in a few weeks aprilia will get up front.
I really enjoyed the races though. I was so happy to see them all again. My old friends. ;D ;D
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

whiskytango

Quotei think it's time we put *SPOILERS* in the title. Until then...watch what you post please.
You know better than to do any communication with other humans even remotely in connection with anything chain driven during race season until you have watched your DVR.  I give you props for holding out (waiting for what I don't know) but WSBK RACE 1&2 @ P.Island????!!!!!
      so what I am saying is I agree Thats a good idea no new posts with race results in the title.  But using the "spoiler" in the title is a great idea.
CHAINDRIVEN