Main Menu

Sunday's Ride 9-6-09 Who's going to Ebbits?

Started by A DRAGON, September 05, 2009, 01:58:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A DRAGON

Let's meet at La Vecchia on Sunday and leave at 8am to head to Carson City.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

dmh2000

the forum schedule says September 6th  Nevada City (Pike's Road ). is that changed or is this a different ride?
dave

Team Gorgonzola

NO. I didn't look at the schedule right I guess. Let's do Nevada City.  We'll meet at our favorite Starbucks. Turn keys at 9:30

Jerome your such a silly rabbit.
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

ellis44n

i am in i dont care were we go just post where and when we meet ;D

A DRAGON

SEE EVERYONE AT STARBUCKS ON MAE ANN AND McCARRAN
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

ellis44n

what a great ride i think i might have a new favorite road. thanks jerome. my buddy mike had a blast and the riding tips you gave him really helped. riding doesnt get much better than today

A DRAGON

That's what I was thinking Chris. Just a real nice pace no racing. (Except for the Ferrari siting) I couldn't help myself.

I also really liked coming home via Mt. Rose.  From the time we left Nevada City I made it home in 2 hrs. and 15 minutes. Nicccccccce. 

Thanks again to all who came out. ;D ;D
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Tahoebrian5

Thanks Jerome! I had a great time as well. It was really nice to keep a good pace all day with no racing...although i'm pretty sure I may have exceeded the posted limt during the ferrari pass as well.  Pike road was the topping on the cake. I'd like to do that ride sometime and link it to Icehouse, hwy50, kingsbury, then VC back to Reno. If all goes well I'll see you at the track.
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy." —Tom Waits

According to the latest survey, 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.