Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

Resistor??

Started by Adiggity, August 28, 2009, 09:26:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adiggity

Hey I was wondering what happened to our boy Russell. Anyone heard from him?

zipbyu

Yeah, he popped up at the last bike night.   He is doing good, his wife is 5 months pregent with a boy.  He told me he had not been on the site much, why I don't know.

Adiggity

Good. Glad to hear all is well with him. Thanks.  :)

zipbyu

No matter how involved with the club you are, if you stop attending functions or move......you will be missed. :'(  Drop us a note. :)  We are all good friends around here. :-*

n10sive

I thought I saw him in the pics on one of the last group rides. (swim ride maybe?)
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

GreenMachine

Quote from: zipbyu on August 28, 2009, 11:15:06 AM
     Yeah, he popped up at the last bike night.   He is doing good, his wife is 5 months pregent with a boy.  He told me he had not been on the site much, why I don't know.
He said he'll be joining us soon on another Sunday ride. Just busy as you might imagine.  He's pictured with ADragon in the Hwy 162 ride
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

Resistor

Yeah, I'm still here just haven't had made the time to ride much this year.  I've been doing a lot of backpacking and hiking this summer.  It was nice surprise to see this thread and to know you guys actually remember me. 8)
2005 GSXR-600

Justin

You're a great guy.
One of the nicest guys I know, actually.

(I was glad to see you at Bike Night)

Adiggity

Remember you? Come on man. How could we forget Russell?!! Glad your still around buddy.  :)

Yard Sale

His son Lucas was born yesterday, six pounds-something, eighteen inches-something. Sounds like he needs a Yamaha PW50.

Justin

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Adiggity

Nice work! Congrats to you and your family.  :)

mikey

ducati brothers

916 (2wcp 955 big bore kit)

Team Gorgonzola

Congrats Russ, life is beautiful.
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Resistor

Thanks guys!!!  Here is a pic of Lucas within 12 hours from birth.  First time we got a good look at his eyes.

2005 GSXR-600